Total Solution First day today

Justice UK

After 3 months of Lipotrim 2 years ago, I'm coming back to the shakes for hopefully another small spell of weight loss to get back on track. Hopefully this will be as successful as lipotrim was for me.

Hello and welcome. Good luck :)

Good luck and I hope it you get great losses on exante. Looks like you did really well on lipotrim - I assume the losses in your signature are from then?

Yeah they are, although I put on just over 2 stone in that 2 years off. I need to refocus now!

Last edited:
Good luck!! Your losses before are awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello and welcome! Your losses from lipotrim are fabulous! Cracking a VLCD is an accomplishment in itself and is something to be extremely proud of! :)

There are some stickies at the top of the Exante page that are full of information and tips and I found it helpful to take a peek at the diaries of some of the wonderful people here to see some of the hurdles they faced and how they overcame them!

Good luck with Exante. xx

Just edited to show my new start now. Lipotrim is in the past, I really wanna get back to eating solid food quickly but I know VLCD's help me refocus on what I need to do to lose weight and help me go back to smaller portions. Hopefully I can use this to drop to 17 stone. But I'd really like to drop a weight class and get to 15st 11.

Can we really drink Coke Zero on this? Will it take me out of Ketosis?

Thanks everyone.

There is a safe drinks list in the stickies! You can have coke zero :)

Think I've managed the first day okay. Tomorrow and Wednesday could be a task though. Lots of water and black coffee today.

Might treat myself to a coke zero tomorrow.

Good luck & welcome!! I'm the same as you, I almost feel like I'm cheating when I have a Dr Pepper Zero!! Never even liked Dr P before Exante!! Funny that (; all the best for a great first week!

Hi Justice and good luck on Exante. I too am an ex lipotrimer, I maintained for over a year, then lately I have been gaining, so back on the wagon for me too.

This is day 2 for me, going good. All the best on your journey.

Back