First day tomorrow on TS.

raybhill

Hi all I have tried this two times now and failed, but I am determined to succeed now with the help from the forum and motivation. Are there any buddies I can do this with?

Hi gd luck, i think a few are starting today as well so you will have a few day 1 buddies. I am on day 2 today

I have started today and there are a few others starting today so we have a few buddies to keep us motivated. Good luck x

raybhill said:
Hi all I have tried this two times now and failed, but I am determined to succeed now with the help from the forum and motivation. Are there any buddies I can do this with?

I am starting tomoz and new to this forum would defo like some buddies x

Sometimes it gets difficult when you have a family, my kids are old now, but my wife is always buying biscuits and other stuff, which sometimes hinders my success. This is because I do not want to tell anyone or my wife that I am doing this.

i cant wait for my delivery tomorrow got 3 weeks before holiday so hoping to lose some weight and just get started i have tried every diet going but this one seems really like it can work x

Well today i have had the porridge for breakfast, a banana shake and the fruit n nut bar. I feel crappy, have a headache but knowing the outcome is keeping me going and motivated xx

I can be your buddy! I too started yesterday! I think I am gonna need all the motivation I can get!

Jem xxxx

Back