First day towards a new me.

Morning Dee ! You can do it today ! Oh I meant to tell you I invented a fabulous cocktail yesterday so you can have that instead of Sunday lunch :

Crush a handful of fresh mint with ice and a pinch of ginger (ground or fresh ) and top up with sparkling water .... Calling it an OHjito !! (oh so nearly ...) . I guess you could add sweetener (some are allowed) . I prefer without .

Stay strong xxx

Morning Dee ! You can do it today ! Oh I meant to tell you I invented a fabulous cocktail yesterday so you can have that instead of Sunday lunch :

Crush a handful of fresh mint with ice and a pinch of ginger (ground or fresh ) and top up with sparkling water .... Calling it an OHjito !! (oh so nearly ...) . I guess you could add sweetener (some are allowed) . I prefer without .

Stay strong xxx

Ohhh sounds delicious and refreshing and lol loving the name.

I have to admit defeat today im afraid that i just could not get through the day without food. My husband took us all out and ended up with them having lunch out and me looking on with my water. So as soon as i got home i gave in and had some more salad with tuna. Oh well...maybe if i just try and TS during the week and do WS at weekends...or do you think this is not allowed?
I do feel like i am full of energy after eating and have even managed to do a 20 minute work out..couldnt do that before as felt to drained.
Anyway if i get a weight loss still then i am happy.

Dee
xx

Hope my fellow 7//7ers are still going strong. xx

Hi dee I also went out and after managing to refuse food left right and centre drank half a small glass of red wine !!! Stupid or what !didn't even enjoy it .,,

I am sure the tuna and salad won't kick you out of ketosis ( unless you are very sensitive or it was potato salad !!!) . Think If you can manage TS That's better and faster bit it's all about choices and what you can cope with so dont knock yourself ! X

Back