first day

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by caz31, 26 February 2007 Social URL.

1. caz31

caz31 New Member

well today i started to try and loose some weight by cutting down on all the rubbish i usually eat through out a day.
    i have a major problem with snacking and its usually stuff like crisps, cakes etc etc so today i decided it all goes!!!
    im not on a diet as such just eating my meals and no rubbishy stuff. if i wanna snack itll be fruit and my meals will now be better for me.

so today i had cereal for brekkie, a banana, a jacket potato with beans for lunch and for tea im having pasta :)

so far so good.

my life is hectic so im really hoping i can carry on like this. im a full time student at university studying for a psychology degree as well as being a lone parent to my 2 kids :rolleyes:

so im keeping my fingers crossed it will all go ok
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Wow you have your hands full hun!!

Best of luck with your plan though...cutting out the crap sounds good!
  4. ggamygg

ggamygg Member

Hey there, I've just started trying to do the same as you too. I don't feel a really restricted diet can work for me so am trying to eat sensibly and exercise. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.