First day..

Well I have been and weighed in, gathered my information and begun my new journey.

Its all feeling very confusing right now but I am going to succeed.

I weighed in a stone and a half heavier than I anticipated and nearly cried at the meeting :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I have a feeling this forum is going to be a very needed crutch :eek:

Big hugs Cariad, its always horrid seeing those figures on the scales.

I've just signed up to the online version of Pro Points today :)

Thank you Lisa, I thought about doing it online but I have tried it alone so many times and I'm hoping that the support of the group will help.

good luck with your journey xx

Good luck Cariad, i am rejoining a class on thursday and know I am not going to like the figures !!LOL

I have previously done Classes and on line. On line worked until I went on holiday then i found i couldnt remotivate myself so joined a class. Been in the ww wasteland now for about 2 years and am looking forward getting back to it

I'm on Day 2 of ProPoints. Hoping to lose 20lbs in 8-10 weeks. Good luck everyone x x

Hi there!!

Well done for biting the bullet, and welcome to a whole world of support from mini's. They are really fantastic!!

Good luck for your first week

:)

I think i'm going to be happy with any loss at all.....as long as the scales go down I'm not bothered how long it takes

good luck all you new and re-starters. Here's to a fab 2011 :)

Hugs. I know the feeling. But as my leader always says "This is the last time you'll see that number."

"This is the last time you'll see that number."
that's what my leader said to me at my first meeting,,i said to myself ya right,,a few months on and she was right afterall,,good luck with it,,i'm starting pro points tomorrow too:)

you know thats exactly how i'm feeling. I vowed never to see the number 16 on a weighing scales, and this week it was there. hopefully next week it will be gone, and I REALLY wont ever see it again.

good luck to you all xXx

Back