First day!

Gemsyo

Hi all!

So my names gem, I was previously on CD & lost two stone, was starting to deviate from the plan frequently & so I joined a Sw class last night!

I'm so excited to get going :) yipee!!! Hope to get chatting to you all over next few weeks :) xxxxxx

Hi Gem - welcome to SW. You'll love it. Let us know how you get on xx

Hi Gem - I`m Carol been going to SW with hubby for years now and he has lost over 6 1/2 stone and off all his diabetic medication.. You'll love it. Let us know how you get on xx

Hi Gem, welcome to Slimming World!! :)

Hope you enjoy the plan! Any questions, just ask - there is almost always someone on here who can answer a SW related question.

Be sure to let us know how you get on, good luck! xx

Welcome to SW Gem!

Hi Gem! Welcome :) I'm a newbie too - been doing SW & exercising properly for a week now and I've lost 5 pounds already, and I love the Slimming World diet, it's fab! Enjoy x

Ooo that's fab photogirl! How much have you got to lose if you don't mind me asking!

I've got around 3 stone! Yikes!!! Xxx

Ooo that's fab photogirl! How much have you got to lose if you don't mind me asking!

I've got around 3 stone! Yikes!!! Xxx

I started on having to loose four stone, so now it's 3 stone 9 lbs to go! Would be great to keep in touch and keep each other updated, if you like! We can do this! x

photogirl said:
I started on having to loose four stone, so now it's 3 stone 9 lbs to go! Would be great to keep in touch and keep each other updated, if you like! We can do this! x

Defo! I started with five stone, but lost two on cd :) it's great we have about the same to lose :)

Bring it ooooooon!!!!!!!

Welcome! x

Gem is the Cambridge Diet meal replacements? I think it's good you've switched to Slimming World as i've heard of so many people who loose weight on meal replacements and put it on again when they start eating normally, whereas Slimming World is much closer to 'normal eating' so will most definitely help us maintain the weight loss. Good luck! x

photogirl said:
Gem is the Cambridge Diet meal replacements? I think it's good you've switched to Slimming World as i've heard of so many people who loose weight on meal replacements and put it on again when they start eating normally, whereas Slimming World is much closer to 'normal eating' so will most definitely help us maintain the weight loss. Good luck! x

And there are just as many people who put all their weight back on after doing SW too you only ave to look around this forum to see that. There are also loads of people who very successfully maintained on Cambridge etc

How you lose the weight has no bearing on whether it stays off it's down to what you do when you lose it that determines that.

Hi and good luck to you . Slimming world is fab :)

Back