First Day!!

Davey1984

After all the waiting, the day is finally here, I am going to my first group meeting tonight and then starting on the food packs tomorrow. I am so nervous, but excited at the same time.

I have booked Thursday and Friday off of work so that I have a couple of days clear and the weekend to really get stuck into the plan.

I know where I want to be and I just hope I can get there.

I hope you are all doing well

xxx

Brilliant! Well done for getting a meeting sorted out earlier rather than later. Lots of people have a blow out before they start - but it can make the transition even harder. Can't blame you if you decide to have your "last meal" though. As crooked as that might be! (you will learn about crooked thoughts at your meetings!)

Well done Dave!

I know it's been a bit of a slog for you and I've been watching out to see if you got your form and such like signed.

I hope tonights meeting has gone well. When I came home from my first meeting with my packs last Sat my husband said "This is the first day of the rest of your life....." I've found that really useful, LL is a choice, I believe it works, will work for me, and will for you too.

I look forward to news of your first weigh in!

Congrats! Let us know how you get on. It was my first meeting Monday just gone, so it will be good so see how you are doing.

Good luck, let us know how you get on x

Back