First day

barmcake

Hi all

Ordered my taster pack a few weeks ago and started today. Have the tail end of the virus so not very hungry anyway. Need to try a bit harder with the water but other than that not a bad first day. How is everyone else doing today ?

B x

barmcake said:
Hi all

Ordered my taster pack a few weeks ago and started today. Have the tail end of the virus so not very hungry anyway. Need to try a bit harder with the water but other than that not a bad first day. How is everyone else doing today ?

B x

Hi Barmcake... I also started recently... yesterdy after doing CD for 8 wks.
Got a bad headache right now but that serves me right for having 4 days off (albeit sensibly)
Whats your plan?
I want to be a size 10 or around 10stone.. x

Hi there

Oh no that sucks :( feeling poorly is rotten when it interferes with our appetite. Hope you feel better soon

I remember my first day, I found it easier than I thought I would. Now I am in week 7 and it seems as if it's flown past

Hi all

B x

Day 3 for me so not far behind you - hope you feel better soon and don't feel too bad before you go into ketosis :) Good luck

Day 8 for me - and I am feeling great. Hope things go well for you, good luck!!! This is by far THE best diet i have ever followed and I've followed a fair few!!

hi everyone ,
im starting tomorrow , looking forward to gaining some control again , lost allot of weight with ll 5 years or so ago and kept it off untill having my son 19 months ago . Really need to get a grip now so raring to go :0) nice there are some other newbees to share the journey with xx

Hi barmcake & all

You all sound like yr off to good start!

Was my 1st day today gone ok so far, especially as was on 12 hr shift at work & when last did cd i slept practically all the 1st 3 days!!! Had a crispy choc shake this am, salad & salmon lunch, muesli bar then mushroom pasta tonight. Also had 3 litres of water! Will have to have a bath & early night soon to avoid those eve munchies!!!
;) x

jlm said:
Hi barmcake & all

You all sound like yr off to good start!

Was my 1st day today gone ok so far, especially as was on 12 hr shift at work & when last did cd i slept practically all the 1st 3 days!!! Had a crispy choc shake this am, salad & salmon lunch, muesli bar then mushroom pasta tonight. Also had 3 litres of water! Will have to have a bath & early night soon to avoid those eve munchies!!!
;) x

ha ha im suddenly a fan off early nights too... :)

Hi all

Well day three was ok but day 4 was hellish. Felt so poorly and weak. Have been having a protein meal at night after packs, not really enjoying packs so decided to just go with low carb for now. Still in ketosis as testing regularly and have nice breath :) good luck to all on S & S but it didnt agree with me so I am choosing a different route XXX

Back