Step 1 Sole Source First day

Hello and good luck :) this is my 4th day so far!! These days r the hardest so if u can get through these Ur well on Ur way to the skinner you :) try all the shakes this week and learn what you enjoy. I much prefer the cartons personally! I'm doing SS+ just coz I can't live without food lol and it keeps me motivated. Defo keep yourself busy and you will be fine!! My weigh in day is Friday so fingers crossed x

Stick with it. The first few days are a nightmare but it doesn't stay like that. Once you are in ketosis (approx day 3/4) everything settles down, you don't crave food and won't be hungry. Just keep going, no matter how bad it seems. Your first week weight loss will all be worth it.

I agree with the above... keep busy.

I agree with all abov also have a bath takes your mind off it or just go to bed early x

Well yesterday was a massive fail :( I ended up eating like an idiot. I was up in night upset because rid it and woke up and had my shake. I really want to do this . Forgetting about yesterday and making a fresh start today :) I have a 4 month old baby too and felt quite stressed yesterday which prob didn't help x have you all weighed yourself at all yet ??

Well yesterday was a massive fail :( I ended up eating like an idiot. I was up in night upset because rid it and woke up and had my shake. I really want to do this . Forgetting about yesterday and making a fresh start today :) I have a 4 month old baby too and felt quite stressed yesterday which prob didn't help x have you all weighed yourself at all yet ??

Don't beat yourself up u started again which is positive x my first WI of the year is tomorrow and more nervous than my first WI last year :) keep going u can do this x

Welcome to the crazy world of CWP and Vikki don't worry this is such a drastic diet it can take a lil while for your head to take in the vast changes. You're amazing starting it with a 4 month old esp when you'll have weaning coming up soon wow hat's off to you. As people have already said the first few days are most definitely the hardest and distraction is a HUGE key to success until you're in the "zone" so to speak. How much weight do you want to lose and have you set yourself any nice goals or things to look forward to? You could start by window online shopping for the beautiful clothes you'll soon be buying. xx

Back