First day

shehzad

hello all,

My first day today on Lipotrim. been ok so far. Heads just starting to get a bit heavy, probably need more water.

I am currently 18 stones and 4 pounds and hope to go down to 14 stones.

I was hoping to get any idea of how much you all pay for the sachets. I just started with a pharmacy in Chiswick who charge £48 per week for 14 sachets. The thing is I have seen a lot of people mention £36 per week.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Sounds like you're a man? The £36 a week is the female lipotrim which is different (you get 21 smaller sachets a week)

Good luck. The 1st few days are hard but it gets easier. The results make it all worthwhile.
Sarah

Thanks and, that makes sense.

Thanks Slim, Im finding the water is really helping, I havent always been an avid water drinker but it really is helping to keep any headaches at bay.

Good luck, stay focused and enjoy watching the scales go down and the inches disappear :)

Hey little miss,im on day 3 so we're basically starting together.best of luck on your first day,its really hard but hopefully will be worth it.am looking forward to shopping for some nice clothes and feeling confident.

Thank you all for all of the encouragement. I have to say I was never a big water drinker, but since yesterday I have really been piling it down to get to the 3 litres mark and it has really helped with curving the hunger. Good luck to all of you starting:)

Back