First day!!

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
Ok, so it's my first day today! Is it just me, or do you just feel more hungry because it is the first day!? I am normally fine till at least 11. I'm working in an office for the summer, and as I am bringing in my own lunch it is really easy to keep track. I have lots of weightwatchers bits and pieces. Although, I'm looking for new ideas. Does anyone else work in an office etc? I have no microwave, just a kettle. I think it's key not to get bored with the packed lunches that I bring in. Anyways! good luck to everyone...:):):) :)

Hi rufusdoofus,

Wishing you all the best on the start of your weight loss journey.

I do think the first few days regardless of diet is the most difficult as you have to get into a whole new way of thinking and routine.

It does help to have your eight glasses of water throughout the day on WW, it takes the edge of the hunger pangs.

To help keep the focus write down your list of mini goals and long term goals.

I like to write a list of non food treats for my goals and tick them off as I achieve them.:)

Take some before photos and body measurements and keeping a food diary helps to keep you on track.

Here is a link to set up your weight tracker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Love Mini xxx

Thank you!!

Back