first day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it really hard after i cheated. The first weeks for me was a breeze but then once i cheated it took ages to get back into it then when i did i went and ate again last week i'v been struggling all week wanting to eat everything in sight i just wish i could do that very first week again.
Good luck hun x

you can do it hun you done it be4 you can do it again good luck hunni xxx

It can be harder but just tell yourself its easy, you love your shakes and you are burning fat!

Don't know if it will work but I am a 3rd timer, first time a breeze (ish) second time murder. I decided that 3rd time I just wasn't going to make a saga of it, I knew it would be hard for a few days but I decided that dwelling on it had made it worse the 2nd time.

I'm now 11 weeks in and almost 4 stone lighter. All I can say is it is so worth it, I've 4 stone still to go but I feel like I've got back somebody I used to know and it is priceless. Focus on one day at a time and my very best wishes x

im in the same predicament.. 1st day back today, been off for 6wekks after i cheated :(.. good luck to u too.. we can do it! xxx

You can all do it!!! Good luck and just remember why you are doing it and how great you'll feel once you get through the first week.

Thinking of you with everything crossed and sending lots of cuddles.

x

Back