First Day

Fatfrog

Hi everyone,
Today is my first day doing SS. Was really excited to start until I tried the sweet chilli soup:eek: Did not like it at all!! Was ready to just quit wen hubby stepped up and made me try a milkshake (butterscotch flavour) now I am feeling much better about the diet :D
I hope I get as impressive weight losses as all you guys on here.
You are all doing great.
Roll on next Tuesday wen I have my first weigh in:)

Well done Fatfrog!!!
Starting is sometimes the hardest bit. Sorry that you didn't like the soup, and good on hubbie making you a shake. I have only had shakes and have liked every one that I have tried, so hopefully you will find more that you like!
Good luck!
Bingbong x

Hi FF!
I hate the Chilli soup...its yuck! There are lots of other nice ones, so dont worry. Best of luck with it, dont forget to drink your water!! x

Hello and welcome! Well done for finding the best support on the net! :)

I'm sure you'll find flavours you love and flavours you don't ((hugs)) well done to your hubby for supporting you. :) might be worth noting the ones you don't like for next week ;).

P.S. if you stick to plan 100% drink all your water etc.. YOU will be wowing us with your losses next week! :)

hi fatfrog! welcome, thanks for the post on my thread! :) wish you all the best of luck on your journey!!! stay positive ;)

Hi, everyone seems to end up liking very different combinations of shakes / soups / tetras.....The first one I tried was a chocolate shake which I couldn't stand, it almost put me of to but then I tried a chicken and mushroom soup and really liked it.

Everyone is different I guess that's why there are so many flavours!!!

Good luck :)

Hello and welcome, wishing u lots of luck with CD.

well done on starting, its day one for me too x

Thanks every1, Am gonna do my very best to stick to this diet as I have tried others and failed miserably.
Good luck Kirsty on your first day, Next week we can compare our first weight losses.
Am just going to try some tomato soup now (hope its better than the chilli)

remember to mix it slightly with water before pouring in all the water - as per the packet. :)

Oh and can you make your font darker in future.. struggled to read it. :)

Back