first days menu - can you check please!1

ianrush9

hi guys

first day today, can someone check my menu please:

breakfast: 2 weetabix & skimmed milk HEA and B and a banana and 2 kiwis

dinner: curried bns and onion soup and a banana mullerlight

tea: chicken, pots cooked in microwave with spray oil, 300g carrott batons, mushy peas and gravy

syns; 1 chunk of caramel 2.5
half a sugar free jelly 1
gravy 5

how have I done?:confused:

Last edited:
Well done, I am assuming you are following EE from your day's diet.

You have definitely stuck to plan well!! Good luck with your weight loss journey.

yes i am on ee, dont feel a bit hungry and have still got a curly wurly left - saving it til 10pm with a coffee then I will go to bed if I think I am going to eat lol!!! thanks for looking at my menu.

That's fine. Don't need to weigh your carrot though next time btw :)

Also, bisto best gravy is 2 Syns for 143mls - how much gravy r u planning to have? Might be worth taking a look at that one as it might be lower in Syns

I put 3 heaped tsp of bisto best and then made it quite thick, I didnt notice how many ml it was. Do you think it was less than 5? Didnt weigh the carrots lol -it was a 300g bag, just put that to show my plate was 1/3 superfree - are mushy peas superfree?

I put 3 heaped tsp of bisto best and then made it quite thick, I didnt notice how many ml it was. Do you think it was less than 5? Didnt weigh the carrots lol -it was a 300g bag, just put that to show my plate was 1/3 superfree - are mushy peas superfree?

Peas are not superfree :)

Your menu looks great though. Well done doing so well on your first day!

Back