first DD tomorrow on juddd!

Emmy

Im going to keep a food diary on here even if no one reads it i think it will just help me stick to it.
im quite excited to get started... and to get thin!!!

A bit of background
I did slimming world and lost 2 stone and got to 9st 7, i then stopped going to group for about 4 months and went up to 9st 10 which i didnt mind but knew i needed to get it under control before it got to far so about 7 weeks before Christmas i joined weight watchers with my mum we decided to give ww a try as there was a group in our village but if it was up to me i would have done sw but it was tricky to get to, in the 7 weeks up to chirstmas i did manage to get down to 9st but i was just hungry all of the time and just felt all i was ever thinking about while doing ww was when i was going to get to have my next meal it just didnt suit me at all. So then christmas come and i just pigged out and havent stopped since and just got my self in a big rutt, and ive put a stone on and i need it off so ive had a look and done a lot of research in to the fasting diets and decided this one could really work with me. I love slimming world but i now cant eat dairy which is a big part of sw so i couldnt go back to that.
so ive decided to go with new diet new start! and i cant wait!

Hi Emmy, welcome

Well done for taking stock, and jumping on a plan, personally I'm combining SW with intermittent fasting, that way I eat healthily, with a structure without overdoing the treats

Good luck, I now really enjoy fasting, and don't think that I would stop now, it's not just the weight loss, but all the added health benefits associated.

Have you planned your DD for tomorrow ?

hey debridger

how are you finding the weight loss with combining to two?

ive had a little think about it and im thinking it could consist of
large egg 70cals
ww bread 78 cals i think it is of the top of my head
chicken breast 106 cals
100g white cabbage 27 cals
100g carrots 35 cals
apple 50 cals
rice cracker 30 cals
=396 total
how does that sound to you any advice wellcome!

That looks both tasty and healthy, and leaves you a bit of wiggle room too.

Well, I've had a look, I've lost 18lb in 18 weeks, but that includes 3 weeks off plan....as in, away for a week on a biz trip, so hotel food, lots of beer (my downfall) and all expenses paid, Christmas/New Year, so lots of food & drink, then a family week, although not away, we ate out everyday, so of course, beer there too!!!
So the 18lb is an average over the weeks.... Some weeks I've had some good losses between 2 & 5lb, whereas on SW alone, a good loss was 1.5lb

So, all in all, I'm happy, I feel better, and I have also noticed a difference in the way the weight comes off - my size has reduced quicker than the weight has come off - so I'd really suggest taking some measurements too

Good luck

Hey I am following a similar plan I'm currently cal counting but find it really restrictive and want to try and do a couple of DD in the week to pull back incAse I go over my cals. I'm 9.7 at the mo so similar weight to you and want to get down to about 8.10 I'm only 5.1ft so I look really heavy any bigger. What are your stats (on my phone so can't see) going to have my first DD tomorro aswell! Good luck x

helloo little-e, im 5ft4 and 10st which i hate being at!, My dd yesterday went okay i went over 500 to 600 as my plans for the day changed :/ so could stick to what i had planned on eating but im not worrying to much as it was my first ever one so tomorrow (second dd) ill make sure im under 500! i also have a gym induction in the morning so as of tomorrow ill be a gym member im so excited how sad aha! , i did find i had very low energy on my dd but im sure my body will soon start to get used to the ud dd way of eating

so plan for tomorrow be under 500!
ill put up how it goes tomorrow x

What's your goal. I went over my 500 cals aswell to 600 but I think it will still make a difference. I couldn't imagine a dd and going to the gym
Although some people reccomend going to the gym on an empty stomach so maybe it's a gd thing. My next dd won't be until next weds ( I'm going away for the weekend and I will only do a dd on a day when I don't excerise mon and weds) how many cals are u eating on your uds? I'm trying to stick to 1200 still x

Back