First Diary ever hopefully keep me on track!!! Dont want to b fat and 40!!!

stnik

Well I have decided to do a food diary for the first time to see if it will keep me on track!!!! I want to be back to 8 st 10 by the time I'm 40 in Sept. been over weight most of my 30 well since I had my son CJ who is no 7 can't blame the baby weight. I also gave up smoking over a year ago I've managed 2 stone on my own so far that's been slowly coming off over the last year and half, final stone to go. Promised myself I don't want to b fat and 40 (cry) :( roll eyes haha so onwards and upwards ....My starting weight today is 9 st 10 will be WD every Monday morning...

This is what I have had so far thinking maybe a green day...

Breakfast - 2x wm bread heB, cheese slice heA, mushrooms, tomatoes, and 1 egg scrambled, mixed herbs and seasoning.

Snack - some grapes

Lunch -

stnik said:
Well I have decided to do a food diary for the first time to see if it will keep me on track!!!! I want to be back to 8 st 10 by the time I'm 40 in Sept. been over weight most of my 30 well since I had my son CJ who is no 7 can't blame the baby weight. I also gave up smoking over a year ago I've managed 2 stone on my own so far that's been slowly coming off over the last year and half, final stone to go. Promised myself I don't want to b fat and 40 (cry) :( roll eyes haha so onwards and upwards ....My starting weight today is 9 st 10 will be WD every Monday morning...

This is what I have had so far thinking maybe a green day...

Breakfast - 2x wm bread heB, cheese slice heA, mushrooms, tomatoes, and 1 egg scrambled, mixed herbs and seasoning.

Snack - some grapes

Lunch - 50g of rice cooked in curried oxo, mixed peppers, onion, carrot, broccoli and peas it ends up like a savoury curried rice.

dinner - 85g extra lean minceHE b made into a chilli and onion burger, wrapped in crispy lettuce with a low low cheese slice HE a with salt and pepper chips.

Could any one tell me if this is indeed a green day. Ive had no syncs so far :)

Last edited:
Day 2 of my diary, think it is helping me to stay in control. Yesterday was a green day today I'm thinking EE day this is what it will look like:

Breakfast - 2 slice WMB he B, weight watchers sausage 1/2 syn, bacon medallion trimmed, mushrooms.

Lunch - small baked potato, spag hoops, 20g cheese ha A, lettuce, peppers, onion, tomatoes.

Dinner - pasta, sauce made with quark, chilli, peppers, onions, mushrooms and a small gammon steak cut up and put through it.

Snack - yogurt, grapes

0.5 syns used today if all goes according to plan and I stick to what I'm having for dinner tonight.

100% day and yesterday.. :)

stnik said:
Day 2 of my diary, think it is helping me to stay in control. Yesterday was a green day today I'm thinking EE day this is what it will look like:

Breakfast - 2 slice WMB he B, weight watchers sausage 1/2 syn, bacon medallion trimmed, mushrooms.

Lunch - small baked potato, spag hoops, 20g cheese ha A, lettuce, peppers, onion, tomatoes.

Dinner - pasta, sauce made with quark, chilli, peppers, onions, mushrooms and a small gammon steak cut up and put through it.

Snack - yogurt, grapes

0.5 syns used today if all goes according to plan and I stick to what I'm having for dinner tonight.

100% day and yesterday.. :)

image-630609788.jpg

Ruthyni said:
good luck with ur diary, just started one also.
x

Awe thanks ruthyni hoping iy keeps me on track lol..good luck on your journey I will have a looks for your diary. :)

Well another day, yesterday was a good day feeling more positive this time, really have to get to target before my 40th birthday.

Start another decade of my life slimmer and hopefully healthier an pd happier. I'm writing this to myself lol that's ok as long as I don't answer myself haha :)

Anyways this is what today's meals will look like:

Breakfast - 2xWMB (heb), weight watchers sausage (0.5 syn), 1 egg dry fried, tomatoes dry fried with herbs.

Lunch - apple, SW wedges done in the air fryer with herbs and black pepper, cheese (HEa)

Dinner - will b curried savoury rice homemade using stock, oxo, peppers, onion, mixed veg and chicken breast cubed.

Will have some yogurt and some grapes later.

If any one is reading this feel free to comment any feedback would gratefully received, I'm doing mostly EE as I find that easier at the moment.

Thank you :)

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
that pasta looks so nice! im yet to try quark, not really a fan of cheese but im assuming it doesnt taste really cheesey?

Na not cheesy at all really, it is nice when you add herbs, chilli etc to it. :)

stnik said:
Well another day, yesterday was a good day feeling more positive this time, really have to get to target before my 40th birthday.

Start another decade of my life slimmer and hopefully healthier an pd happier. I'm writing this to myself lol that's ok as long as I don't answer myself haha :)

Anyways this is what today's meals will look like:

Breakfast - 2xWMB (heb), weight watchers sausage (0.5 syn), 1 egg dry fried, tomatoes dry fried with herbs.

Lunch - apple, SW wedges done in the air fryer with herbs and black pepper, cheese (HEa)

Dinner - will b curried savoury rice homemade using stock, oxo, peppers, onion, mixed veg and chicken breast cubed.

Will have some yogurt and some grapes later.

If any one is reading this feel free to comment any feedback would gratefully received, I'm doing mostly EE as I find that easier at the moment.

Thank you :)

image-2126745999.jpg

Had a good day yesterday, need to do a shop though running low on most things now and my youngest son is off school sick and our 12 week old husky puppy is tearing about the house shopping is impossible today lol :)

Today so far looks like this

Breakfast - weight watchers sausage 0.5 syns, bacon medallion, tomatoes and 2 slice HE b WM bread.

Lunch think I'll make an omlette with peppers etc

Dinner will have to be pasta as i need to shop

I'm saving up my syns for Friday and Sat for a glass of wine or two ... :)

Puppy allowed out tomorrow so going to start C25K exercise tomorrow running and walking starting of slowly and building up. x

I had pasta with turkey ham, peppers, chilli, onion mixed with chicken stock and quark

Snack I had a yogurt.

Also changed my mind about dinner I'm going to have the same ad last night to use up the peppers and mixed veg etc x

Positive 100% day x

Hi stnik , just reading through your diary and wanted to say your meal photos are making me hungry, they look really good. I'm sure you can get to your goal for your 40th, and treat yourself to a lovely outfit to go out and celebrate. Are you attending a class or doing SW at home yourself? I just started back on SW on Monday so we have same WD, so far so good but early days

Hi luck star

Yeh I'm doing it from home myself it's friday and sat that's ma down fall lol the pasta and the rice thingy are my favourites the now but better start thinking of more ideas do I don't get bored lol. There's great ideas on here eh for all sorts of meals it's fan.

Good luck for Monday fingers crossed I make it through the weekend within my syns eek :)

Weekends are the difficult bit, we're going to an engagement party Saturday night and the picky food and cake will be hard to resist. Mmm maybe Monday wasn't the best day for me to pick for weigh day! There are lots of great food ideas on here, I've been through some recipe books for ideas too , even if they need a bit of adapting . I bought the SW magazine but some of recipes have so many ingredients it puts me off. Enjoy your puppy walks what type of dog do you have?

He is a Siberian husky Nanook bundle of energy lol. Ano I changed from a sat to a mon but now thinking oops at least my syns started again on the sat morning lol .. No really have to stay focused and shift this stone exercise is what I'm needing lol

Well so far so good the day been out for 1hr walking in the woods with the pup..he sleeping now lol

So far food looks like this

Breakfast - 2xwmb (heb) , Linda McCartney syn free rosemary and onion sausages, bacon, mushrooms.

Lunch - homemade syn free veg soup

Snack - yogurt x 2 and banana

Dinner - will be chicken stuffed with cheese (he a) wrapped in bacon with herby airfried wedges
With salad x

Last edited:
Well o dear totally feel off the wagon this weekend had friends over we had way to much wine and pizza oops. Im not even going to weigh myself I'm to scared lol as it will depress me even more :(

Kick up the bum given and I'm going to start again exercise more this week to x

Totally annoyed with myself think I'll need to weigh myself later and start afresh glad it's not just me lol :( x

Back