Step 1 Sole Source + First fail

Well not a happy bunny -1lb for me this week.

Thinking I may do a ss week rather than ss+

My CDC recommended more water. But I'm drinking 4L a day. Don't think I can manage much more!! :(

5lb/week average is good i suppose but still disappointed! Xx

Don't be dissappointed with an average of 5lb a week! That's fantastic!! My average is about 3.5lb...

I really strugge with my temptations as I love food...the flavors, the textures...having pretty much the same thing everyday is tough! I always thought I had no will power as if I had a choice of something healthy and a kebab or pizza etc. I would go with the unhealthy option every time but before I didn't want to pick the healthy option and now I do because I am thinking long term rather than short term. Everyone has either a treat or blip (depends how you look at it) but don't be too disheartened and like everyone has been saying you really do have to just draw a line under it and not dwell....we all know you both have that resolve and determination otherwise you wouldn't have picked this diet and stuck to it for so long...

That's really good still!

Just weighed at boots and that says 5 lb on. :( I'm hoping that once I'm back in ketosis tomorrow it will disappear quickly and I'm also doing a spinning class tonight.

I think I've definately learnt my lesson though so won't be doing it again!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs

Don't be dissappointed with an average of 5lb a week! That's fantastic!! My average is about 3.5lb...

I really strugge with my temptations as I love food...the flavors, the textures...having pretty much the same thing everyday is tough! I always thought I had no will power as if I had a choice of something healthy and a kebab or pizza etc. I would go with the unhealthy option every time but before I didn't want to pick the healthy option and now I do because I am thinking long term rather than short term. Everyone has either a treat or blip (depends how you look at it) but don't be too disheartened and like everyone has been saying you really do have to just draw a line under it and not dwell....we all know you both have that resolve and determination otherwise you wouldn't have picked this diet and stuck to it for so long...

Thanks that's some good positive advice :)
Cheered me up :) xxx

That's really good still!

Just weighed at boots and that says 5 lb on. :( I'm hoping that once I'm back in ketosis tomorrow it will disappear quickly and I'm also doing a spinning class tonight.

I think I've definately learnt my lesson though so won't be doing it again!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs

But remember that number may not be accurate! Do you think the slip came bc your CDC is away? And no accountability as such? You can get there a couple more days and ketosis will be back! Xx

Yes definately. I had planned the two evening meals to have off. But I didn't plan eating the other stuff!

Just been to spinning though and was really hard drove home a bit shaky! Lol! Hope that kicks the 5 lbs!

How's your day gone?

Yes definately. I had planned the two evening meals to have off. But I didn't plan eating the other stuff!

Just been to spinning though and was really hard drove home a bit shaky! Lol! Hope that kicks the 5 lbs!

How's your day gone?

Well done you that's great!!

I've had a good day :) managed to be 100% even though temptation was there. Feeling good on nights and no temptation so far!! But took my ss+ meal to work which I'm currently munching!!

I need a good loss this week!! Xx

I am killing this morning though! My legs and bum ache like mad!

Back in the zone. I went to buy new work trousers as well last night and thought I would see if the size 16 fit and they did! I was so happy! Haven't been a size 16 since I was about 8.!

Amazing!

I am killing this morning though! My legs and bum ache like mad!

Back in the zone. I went to buy new work trousers as well last night and thought I would see if the size 16 fit and they did! I was so happy! Haven't been a size 16 since I was about 8.!

Amazing!

Wahoo what a brilliant non-scale victory!!!

That's the boost you needed if nothing else!!

Hope today goes well.

I'm just climbing into bed after my night shift. But I resisted the toast this morning go me! :) xx

Back