first few days

Twiowl

are so horrible :( i am so cold, the hungry thing is only there slightly, but i keep thinking about food but i have to remind myself i was such a greedy guts i have to push through this....... i am drinking herbal tea and water like there's no tomorrow, so looking forward to my meal tonight lmao Luckly i don't have the headaches but think this might be due to drinking tons, i have herbal tea in the tea pot heating all the time, so it's there for me to grab.

Ive done this type of diet a few times and have to agree the first few days are horrible - on day 2 myself and wanting to eat even though Im not hungry, just habit! Think the best thing to do if your feeling rubbish is have a nice hot bath and an early night, least if your sleeping your not thinking about food lol!

I feel exactly the same :cry:All day I've been thinking 'is this worth it?' and I could have eaten a sandwich at lunch with crisps BUT I didn't because I want to be slim more than I want crisps or chocolate (at the moment anyway :p)
I'm not cold though which is good. Normally when I reduce my food/calorie intake I get really cold and sleep in a tracksuit. A real passion killer in the bedroom :cool:!!

One day at a time x

I'm on day 2.. Know what u mean about being cold, I'm sat on the sofa with a huge blanket trying to keep warm! It will be worth it though :) x

I'm on day 2 and I am so cold. I'm waiting for the carb withdrawal headache to kick in at some point over the next 24 hours.

Hang on in there guys, you'll soon be feeling amazing and will probably spring clean your homes from top to bottom with the incredible energy surge! I did all my kitchen cupboards with a fractured arm when I got mine first time round!! My oddest pain this time round was dreadfully painful inflamation in my thumb that caused my entire hand to swell. Lasted less than 24 hours but I couldn't move it! Weird as, and completely gone by the following day when ketosis kicked in :)

Feeling cold will stay though, double up on socks and always have gloves with you, should help a little.

I'm in day two and have the worse headache ever des bite having drank about 5 litres of water today

wrap up in layers and layers of padding and when you emerge youll be slimmer, like a butterfly from a cocoon.. kind of

wrap up in layers and layers of padding and when you emerge youll be slimmer, like a butterfly from a cocoon.. kind of

heheheh I like that! :D

hope everyone is feeling better today? I'm on day 4 and feel great. Woke up with a fuzzy mouth and a strange taste so I assume ketosis is here? Anyway, just keep drinking that water and picturing how you look and feel when slim. If you are really feeling the cold have a cuppa or some bouillon

Im feeling better today - day three and Ive cooked hubs and daughters tea and not even been slightly miffed despite it being one of my faves! Drank lots of water and lots less dr pepper zero than yesterday, going to have an early night tonight though as Ive been round the park this morning with my little girl and am feeling quite tired now!

Ive felt more tired and achey, Im in need of a nice big sleep, couldnt nod off last night.
Does feel a bit like im closer to ketosis but its only day 2, I keep thinking the worst is still to come but I'll try ignore unnecessary thoughts like that!
positive thinking and spread positive energy! :)

Back