First Fitness Class in YYYYEEEEEARRRS

Hey,

I am just back from my first fitness class in YEARS! I was going to put off exercise until after the first month but I just feel so motivated to loose weight and shape up I decided to go and I have to say it was good a workout and I enjoyed it.

It was called body combat so it was all kicking and punching - bit of a brain workout also trying to figure out the moves - but thankfully the class was small and everyone was really nice and made me feel very welcome. I was a afraid about looking stupid or not being able to do it but it wasnt bad at all.

Looking forward to my next session already!

I was soooo bad at the press ups!! Love to get good at that them and really tone up my upper body.

Having a nice Iced Vanilla Coffee now and the sun is shining! Feel great! :)

Julz
xox

well done you, i feel the same so motivated to do exercise, which is mad as iv had no solid food for 6 days now!!!!!!!!!!
hope your other classes go well xx

I know!!! It is so weird - like i really "want" to exercise!? lol Im so happy I feel this way - before it was like the last thing i wanted to do.

Are you going to start exercising soon Missy? You seem to be getting through week 1 like a breeze! Good on you - your posts are all very positive.

xx

thank you i have found the first week pretty good to be honest, i have the natalie cassidy workout dvd its a 45 min workout, i do it 4-5 time a weeks in addition to running up and down the stairs to the loo (never drunk so much water!)
you are doing really well to well done, i have my 1st weigh in on mon -cant wait!! xx

Wow - the weight should drop off u if you are exercising 4-5 times a week! Well done!

I cant wait to hear your result on monday - im sure u are going to do very well! :)

xxx

i cant either, who would have thought getting excited about being weighed lol X

I know - the weirdness hangs clean out of it - i have never been so excited about getting weighed, eating no food, and having a shake in my life! lol x

LT rocks doesnt it lol xx

yup! :) deffo lol xxx

Well done Julz good for you pet xxx

Well done honey xx

Back