First Hamper for Sledgin...

hyped

Thanks for the support guys...

Just polished off my Beef and Basil meatballs with a nice garden salad (toms, lettuce, cucumber) and it was delish.

I poured the tommy sauce all over the salad too so it was like a hot tommy salad and the cucmber soaked up all the sauce - scrummo!

I don't think I've ever eaten this well on a diet (though I am still getting used to the portions in the day - struggling with that still)

Will just take a little time...

Was VERY happy with the three bean chorizo soup for lunch today - That one was filling... nice!

How is everyone else going with their meals and what other kinds of veg do you like with your meals? I tend to go for salad or hot baby carrots - how about you? Any scrummy suggestions?

Sledgin x

I get a veg box so it forces me to eat 1. new veg I've never heard of and looks like it comes from another planet and 2. veg I may not actually like (but goes well hidden in sweet potato mash) :p

I've got a think about cauliflower at the moment - I can't seem to get enough of the stuff. Just steam it and voila.

I am so boring with the veg and tend to have spinach (the kind you cook in bag from supermarket), asparagus (when on offer as my fav veg) and broccoli and kale.
I love all the meals and so cook the main meal and pour over the veg yum yum............. The soups I always have in a mug as no time to sit down properly for lunch ! Generally at work and trying to sort before I leave at 1.30 ish (work 9 - 1.30 m-f). I have my snack with my cup of tea around 3-4 ish and my granola and 0 % yog at 8 am on the run. Today I may have eaten too much fruit !!(2 apples, 1 banana, a plum, an orange, 10 grapes and some fresh pineapple!!) But I don't count the cals and nor do I add anything other than the fruit, veg, a yog, a bit of milk in tea and that is it !!

Pancake...

I'm not beating myself up about it - I'm having an evening off and having pancakes... Otherwise I'll just feel deprived and end up saying "I'll just have one of these because I didn't have a pancake..." blah blah blah

As an extra incentive though, I've ordered another hamper before the 5 week offer runs out, so consider me 'around' for at least ten weeks ladies - I'm determined.

Sledgin.

Can I just add that I've stuck to the plan all day and am replacing tea with the pancakes... So not too naughty.

Back