First Journey on a VLCD - Determined to Win!

thanks fiesty! i am actually, im sick of worrying about what im going to wear to work now i have to dress in business wear daily. its hard enough as i have to wear long sleeves as i have a full sleeve tattoo!

I also refuse point blank to go to LA next September fat. NO EFFING WAY!!!

Plus i aint gettin any younger, and fast approaching 30. 28 next year and im not going to waste any more time being ruled by my weight.

That's some awesome tough love you're giving yourself there! Good luck and keep it up! I noticed your signature, how I would love to also have a Madmen-like body haha! :D x

Hey Flower! ive just been readin your diary and you look pretty perfect to me! :)

Bridget Jones esque entry tonight

food: 1 x choc shake, 1 x BL bar, 1 x babybel mini, 2 x mini pepperami, prawn salad, 1 x banana shake

Water: 2 litres

Drinks: bottle diet coke, 3 x glasses coke zero

Miles driven: 268

I am happy with today. I am clawing my way into ketosis and although picking (as i intended for a few days!) i feel like im almost there. Have guzzled water. Normally drink none. Stupidly got on scales this morning after one bloomin day, What a fanny.

Onwards!:cool:

haha i am a scale martyr! i dont let them bother me alot though really. i just laugh at myself.
thanks Rachel, how r u getting on? i dont want to eat in this heat tbh!

YAY Rachel!!

Scales show downward movement today, and even managed a BM (something i usually struggle with!) TMI ALERT! hahaha

shake for breakfast, mini babybel, mini peperami in car, turkey/ham/beef salad from subway, BL bar for dinner and a chicken leg.

come on Ketosis... been fighting the demons today... had a gorgeous anniversary cake made for my husband in the shape of a cotton reel as its our 2 yr anniversary and presented it to him tonight. ITs utterly gorgeous and smells unreal.

He is eating some now and i have resisted. Body is crying out for actual FOOD though. Damn.

i am resisting with a cup of tea and some coke zero! haha thankyou (hug)

Hang in there! Hope you don't have to wait too long until ketosis kicks in.:) Huge well done on resisting the cake, especially if you made it yourself, I'd find it hard not to stick my head in the bowl to lick the leftovers (and I wonder how I managed to put on so much weight as well:sigh:)

Day 4 - Ketosis has kicked in.

got to 5pm tonight, realised id only had my bar this morning, had another bar (i know!!) and promptly threw it up. I left it too long to eat. Balls.

Having some chicken for dinner tonight... feel the need for plain and easy to digest!

Scales being v kind to me this morning.

Wanted to record my start measurements:

Under bust : 39 inches (no point doing round my boobs as had a boob job! ha!)
Waist: 38 inches
Hips: 49

Christ. Not your best is it!

Back