First Journey on a VLCD - Determined to Win!

Hey all, thanks for the well dones... had a crabby day, work is REALLY getting me down at the mo, think i may well be ready to move on, ive been with my current company for 4 years now and i'm losing the enjoyment.

a customer today, yes just a regular stranger member of the public called me a "fat effing minger" simply because he was angry about NOTHING i couldnt fix if he'd given me a chance.

This is the kind of stuff i am totally done with, i am sick and tired of the public. I love making people happy but i cant handle this crap anymore. I wanted to kick his head in. I very nearly lost it with him which would then have meant i got investigated suspended and possibly sacked.

Why do people feel its okay to behave this way? he was a middle aged man, quite respectable really, not a chav! its unreal. if he had called me that and i was not at work i would have grabbed him and floored him.

so tomorrow is my day off i am going to update my CV, and send it to the companies who have been trying to poach me the last few months. Why not eh?

bad eating day to, 1 x pack and 2 x low carb meals which i didnt enjoy.

i am going to TS for a week or so and see if it helps.

How rude!! How dare he. I hate the public lol

Well done on your 3lbs off thats brilliant :)

what a jerk! chin up hun and well done so far xx

I don't know where people get off saying stuff like that to people who are trying to do their job - shrug it off - you are a better person than he will ever be! Good luck with the job hunting and well done on the 3lbs off.
Bren xx

in a bad mood today.

need to poop. it wont happen, scales are sat at last weeks weight because i havent been since before my last weigh in, im drinking water... no joy.

:(

oh no paula you must be so sore :-( hope it passes (in more then 1 way) soon x

thanks all, no change yet, got some dulcolax to try mid week if no joy, STS this week, to be expected, very stressful week and no BM.

doing ok on the diet but definately the TS days make me worse, so WS is better for me, although i'm not including fruits or anything i know is high carb

Can't believe what that customer said to you, some people are just beyond belief!

Can completely sympathise with the poop situation!!! Haven't had any problems up until now, is not fun!

Well done for the weight loss! Am sure you will reach your end of august target :)
xxx

Hey PrettyPaula!
How you doing?
xx

Back!

Pigging restart. but down 4 pounds from weight i was when last here!!

Exante tomorrow, TS. All Shakes. YAY!

Aiming for 10 pounds before 8th July, and 28 off before August 27th

:)

Also, could a MOD please move this to diaries for me?

thanks!

cheers starlight, well done by the way, you were just starting when i left... you have done fantastically!!

Day 1 begins...

banana shake for breakfast, YUM i really love this flavour. ive actually missed it, tragic or what?

Will have another shake about 2 then last one about half 7... bath and early night for me tonight i think.. do my nails etc..

just guzzling my first litre of water and a glass of coke zero with ice as a back up!

Determined to really go for it this time.. must think thin!

Hiya Paula, good luck with your restart! I'm on number 200000 and restarting tomorrow lol.

ahahaaa

thankyou, its only a failure when you give up for good imo!

i have spoken to hubby and he thinks like me that for the first few days i will add a small protein meal until i get into ketosis.

Once there i really couldnt give a cr*p about food so its fine! :)

Good luck with your restart, you sound pretty determined:D

Back