first LL session

TinaC72

Hi everyone, going to my first LL session today,took docs letter back last thursday, can you tell me what i should expect today.
:thankyou: . Tina

Good luck for today, though I didnt do LL I am sure someone will be along who knows.....let us know how you get on.

Hi Tina, you're first class may seem a bit chaotic (this is if it's the first week for the whole of the group). You'll all sit in a room together and be given a piece of paper on which you choose the packs that you want for the first week - 28 packs/4 per day (no bars for the first week).

One by one your counsellor will take you into a separate room where she will weigh you and measure your bust, waist and hips. She'll record all this and then give you a book with the details in. You'll also have your photograph taken, a front shot and a side shot - she will keep these and when you've done your 100 days you'll have your photos done again so that you can see the difference, and believe me you will see a difference.

Once everyone has been weighed and measured you'll watch a dvd and have a counselling session - don't be surprised though if this is very short as depending on how many people have joined there might not be much of the 2hr session left by the time you've all been in.

Good luck, enjoy your class and let us know how you get on.

Good luck hope all goes well. You are on you way to a new you.;)

Katie - you are having a brilliant LL service ! Unfortunately not all LL Counsellors are as conscientious.

Tina - Katie has given you a really good insight as to what to expect...........it'll be interesting to compare you're experience of your first Group session.

The next 14 weeks will be an eye opening experience and one where you will find out a lot of yourself. Two get the most out of your Foundation period - I would advise you to "give" yourself to your Group, be honest and open and support others as you would like to be supported.

I won't wish you luck as you don't need it - just go and do it ! :happy036:

Thank you everyone, i will be back later and let you know how it went .

Back