First LLT Pack!

JJR93

Hi guys!

Me and my girlfriend just started our LLT expierience this morning.

For breakfast she had Apple & Cinnamon Porridge

I had just normal porridge

She thought hers was absolutely disgusting that bad that it actually made her heve.

If im honest my porridge was not that bad.

Today for the rest of the day I have planned to have

A Strawberry Shake
Chocolate Shake and Shepherds Pie for tea.

Hello :) good luck with your journey! The packs get better as you go on as your taste buds change! Not tried the apple & cinnamon porridge but like the normal porridge. Shepherds pie is lovely too mmm x

Hi Jenm, thanks for your reply. Yes I can tollerate the porridge. - Cant wait for the pie later now :) - What are the shakes like?

I like vanilla, banana & strawberry but the chocolate doesn't mix well unless you use a hand blender.....the only way I like the chocolate is heated up in microwave :)

Had a chocolate shake as my 2nd pack didnt enjoy it thought it was abit salty. Just had a strawberry shake mixed with ice in a blender and that was absolutely lovely! - Shepherd Pie tonight hooray!

Yes I think the shakes are better with a blender! You'll like the shepherds pie it's yummy :)

I suppose thats the first day over, just had the shepherds pie and i enjoyed it :) Added lots of black better though :)

Thanks for the support jenm.

The forums actually really quiet just now so sorry you've not had more support. Times before I've done it there's been more people on it :(

Welcome
I really like the shepherds pie so hope you do. Agree that shakes are better made with a blender.
I have the chocolate made with hot water last thing at night as a bedtime drink and I also make other shakes up with hot water for breakfast as their taste changes hot I think.
You could add a sweetener to the chocolate if it isn't sweet enough for you some people say this helps with the new chocolate pack.
Keep trying different ones and look on hear for ideas of what to do with them.

Back