First Managment Class

chunkychicken

Hello all,

Just wanted to share with you lovely people that I have made it through my first week of managment !! I had my first weigh in last night and was shocked and very happy to have lost 5.7lb!!!

I was particularly pleased because I chose to go into managment with the intention of losing more weight as I had been messing around picking so much in development that my weight loss was gradually stalling with losses of between 1.5 to 2.5lbs every week.

I have really enjoyed food (except the first night when I felt realyl bloated) and all the fresh flavours are so fantastic! I seem to be systematically working my way through the fresh fish counter !!! I have not wanted to pick at anything so far... although I realise that it is early days and I am still somewhat protected by not being exposed to sugar in any quantity yet.

Anyway, I am 1.6lb away from my first goal ! Just looking at that ticker makes me feel strange, I can remember what seems like just a few weeks ago that it seemed impossible that I would ever get to the end... now I am considering lowering my goal weight once I get through managment and continuing to lose slowly through healthy eating!!!!!!!!!!! amazing.

Thanks for sharing my journey so far everyone - couldn't have done it without you all.

love Laura

Chunky,

or should we now call you slinky! You have done amazingly well and are a true inspiration to those of us who have a long and winding road still to travel. I wish you well on the new phase of your journey. Please keep us all informed of how you are getting on.

Remember, if you can lose over 6 stone you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.

All the very best x

Oh my GOD!

Only just realised that this means I have lost 7 stone in total so far!
With all this being weighed in Kg and converted to Lbs - I tend to forget where I am up to so long as the numbers are going in the right direction.

Extra chuffed now!
Laura

Chunky,

You have given me hope! I too have been struggling with development and not sticking to abstinence because quite frankly I am bored but I have still 10lbs to go to my healthy BMI. I want to lose another 10lbs on top of that and I have toyed with the idea of starting route to management sooner rather than later. However - I have decided not to start until I lose this last ten pounds and then take it from there!

Glad to hear you can still lose weight in management!

Dear Laura

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Really well done! I am so pleased for you and the extra weight loss - well, what a bonus!!! You thoroughly deserve it.

Keep us posted how you get on!

Big kiss and massive round of applause.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratultions you have done so well and what a loss :happy036:

gvnerjgbnv.gif

7 Stone is awesome!!!

Congratulations and well done!!! Your truly inspirational:happy096:

Back