First meeting and other questions

Summer

I have decided to give ww a good go, simple fact is I really think now I need the support of the leaders and motivation from the other people at the meetings.

I got a voucher out the paper for 'Register for free + Free meeting'

I've got a day off work on Tuesday so I am going then to the meeting beside my house.

What happens at the first meeting?
I'm really scared to go and embarrassed. I went before well I got to the place but came home again as was too scared to go in.

Where I work my day off changes all the time so I might not be able to go to the Tuesday meeting by mines, what can I do about that? Can I just go along to the meeting when I can? I would love to be able to go to the same meeting every week but I just don't have a set day off and the meeting is at 5.30pm, I finish work at 5.30pm and would take half an hour to get there.

Any comments, advice appreciated! x

IVE ONLY had my first wi last wk like yourself needed group support
its so hard getting through the doors isnt it at our group is atable and say s to go there for new members that is where you register the lady made me feel really welcome im doing monthly passafter done this I was taken to the leader she weighed me done very secretly she then took me to the table where you sign for monthly pass then in the seating area I sat with a f riend i know she dicussed the plan and every thing after the meeting had finished with us new members
MyWI WAS AT ANOTHER GROUPas I WAS WORKING as far as I KNOW CAN GO TO ANY MEETING the leader at the other group passses the info on to the other one if you miss wks have to pay for them unless you havemonthly pass Im going to make myself go every wk done other clubs before missed wks and eventually stopped going x

Back