First meeting done, now shopping!!

airgirl

Gold Member
Well i attended my first meeting last night, everyone was really friendly...sadly the class does not have a leader, and hasn't had for some time so one of the group stands in when she can and at other times an area manager holds the group!!!!
Because of this the class has not been advertised so there are only 12members in total...which i think is a bit of a shame, however it's a small friendly group!

The scales showed me almost a stone heavier than what i thought i was in my head!!!!!!!!! So thats given me even more determination to do this.

Read the packs cover to cover last night and am impressed, and it seems to have clicked into place what i have to do.

Off food shopping now so i can buy all the right things and hopefully get prepared for a great week ahead!!

Wish me luck!!x

Good luck Hun and that weight will go before you know it!!!

If that avatar is you hun, you look gorgeous and don't even look like you need to lose any weight!!!, hope you have a great first week anyway, personally I like the smaller groups as I think you get better support

good luck!!!

Good luck, think I knew you from CD too... hope you do well... I'm just starting today too and getting my head around it all... first shopping trip done i think that's the hardest!

welcome to Sw and good luck with your first week - you sound really positive which is the best place to start! shout if you need any help.

Back