First Meeting Update...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well as many of you know, i was visiting my cdc councellor for the first time yesterday and it went really well!

i think she thought i was crackers when i took my jeans off to get weighed, but hey, every bit helps...

started yesterday when i got home, and has 3 packs so far today... have only had 2 litres so far... but it's hard as i work on the phone and didn't want to keep getting up for the loo... will drink last 2 litres now i am home :)

thank you so much for the amount of support i have received so far, i am overwhelmed xx

ps. i did sneakily jump on the scales this morning and i am 4lbs down :p

well as many of you know, i was visiting my cdc councellor for the first time yesterday and it went really well!

i think she thought i was crackers when i took my jeans off to get weighed, but hey, every bit helps...

started yesterday when i got home, and has 3 packs so far today... have only had 2 litres so far... but it's hard as i work on the phone and didn't want to keep getting up for the loo... will drink last 2 litres now i am home :)

thank you so much for the amount of support i have received so far, i am overwhelmed xx

ps. i did sneakily jump on the scales this morning and i am 4lbs down :p

Thats so funny, I doubt she gets too many stripping off for weigh in's LOL. Best of luck :)

Hey,

Well done on getting through Day 2! Well done on your 4lbs so far... thats fantastic! Good luck for your CD journey... :D

Back