First Meeting Update...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well as many of you know, i was visiting my cdc councellor for the first time yesterday and it went really well!

i think she thought i was crackers when i took my jeans off to get weighed, but hey, every bit helps...

started yesterday when i got home, and has 3 packs so far today... have only had 2 litres so far... but it's hard as i work on the phone and didn't want to keep getting up for the loo... will drink last 2 litres now i am home :)

thank you so much for the amount of support i have received so far, i am overwhelmed xx

ps. i did sneakily jump on the scales this morning and i am 4lbs down :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Thats so funny, I doubt she gets too many stripping off for weigh in's LOL. Best of luck :)

4. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.
    Hey,

Well done on getting through Day 2! Well done on your 4lbs so far... thats fantastic! Good luck for your CD journey... :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.