first month down and this week.........

emilyj

:DYAY thats my first month down and I have been 100% through it all, I just feel great and very empowered by it all!
This week I have lost 3 lbs so that makes it 1 & 1/2 stone in 4 weeks:eek: thank you all for all your help so far, I dont know what I would do without you all.xx

well done Emily...your melting that fat away!!!!!!!!
Good luck for the next month...are you going to do the AAMW? i started it on tues but decided yesterday i was going back to TS as i could feel my resolve flagging ...Decided not to have any bars until i feel steeley strong again xxxxxxxx

well done Emily...your melting that fat away!!!!!!!!
Good luck for the next month...are you going to do the AAMW? i started it on tues but decided yesterday i was going back to TS as i could feel my resolve flagging ...Decided not to have any bars until i feel steeley strong again xxxxxxxx
Im really not sure at all about the aamw, I dont know if I can do it yet and not go mad!!!!I may add a few days next week as its my sons birthday and would be nice to eat as a family. Let me know how you weigh in goes this week and how it efects it??? you doing great too.xx

Excellent work Emily, excellent willpower x Good for you girl, serious weight loss!

Wow thats amazing weight loss and fantastic will power ... your an inspiration to us all and well done x

Back