First Official Weigh In! - READ

JJR93

Just got back from my first official lighter life meeting.

I have lost a total of 15 pounds this brings me down to 16st 12 from 17st 13. I am very pleased!

Found the meeting great! - This is 100% for me and I feel so positive.

THANKS GUYS!

Congratulations - that is a fantastic first week's loss, and great that it has motivated you more! This really does work!

x

Thanks!

Wow that is incredible, im not gonna have my first weigh in this week because its mothers day but hoping i did as well as you. x

Amazing well done!!

WOW I'd love to get that on my first WI, well done you!!!!

Great weigh in - well done.

On a separate note I actually find the title of your thread quite rude - I almost didn't read it because you told me to (my rebellious child coming out but being overuled by my adult mode).

first well done !
how much is LL now a week ?

Fantastic!! How pleased you must be
Now hold on to this feeling as you might need it occasionally as time goes on
I'm feeling tempted this morning as nothing specific to do today and food around so I am trying to repeat mantra "nothing tastes as good as thin" , can't go out yet either as dog sitting our poorly dog
Wish me determination please
Have a great second week

wow 72 a week ... i wish it was cheaper , as i love the purple wrapper bars and the shakes too .
when i first looked into LL back in 07 it was 64 a week .

Fantastic!! How pleased you must be
Now hold on to this feeling as you might need it occasionally as time goes on
I'm feeling tempted this morning as nothing specific to do today and food around so I am trying to repeat mantra "nothing tastes as good as thin" , can't go out yet either as dog sitting our poorly dog
Wish me determination please
Have a great second week

I am very pleased! - And would just like to say congratulations to everyone else who lost this week no matter how much you lost!

Im sure youll be fine rosie!

What an amazing amazing loss, huge well done to yooou=Dxxx

Back