First (official) weigh in - The Results

loopym

Hi Everyone
Well thats 7 days done. Went for my weigh in this morning and ....
lost 6lbs
% Body fat went from 32.1% to 28.8%
BMI 31.5 to 30.8

To be honest, im a bit gutted. I expected to lose a bit more. I know 6lb is good ordinarily but......
Had a sneaky weigh in 3 days ago and had lost 5lbs then. so I expected more by today. Dont know where I went wrong in the last 3 days.
I dont eat vegetables apart from salad greens. Do you think this could be a problem.
Thanks
Neil

Hi Neil,

Your body will change on a daily basis mate, so will your weight fluctuate.

I don't think the salad greens are a problem, I'd get bored though personally.

You've had a good loss, enjoy it mate.

Quite often I'll lose nothing all week and then it will drop off at the last possible minute, or vice versa. You haven't done anything wrong, bodies are just odd.

Welcome and congrats mate!

Weight loss is relative to your situation. If you look at my stats I have to lose 168 pounds to your 59 pounds. I lost 9 in week one and you've lost 6. As a percentage you've lost nearly double what I lost and you've hit over 10% of your goal in one week. That is amazing! You shouldn't be disappointed for a second.

Also, only weigh in once a week! I've had sneaky early weigh ins twice. The first time I was 3 pounds down by Monday and still only 3 down by Friday. The second time I was 5 down by Monday then 4 down by Friday. Once a week or it will screw with your mind!

Yes, what James says, Neil.

I have loads to lose and would lose my mind if I tried to weigh myself more than once a week, it jumps around so much in between!

And do try a bit of cabbage, there are some easy ways of preparing it and give you some variety.

Well done niel. Great first week.
My dh started with me 3 weeks ago and hardly lost anything first week- then started falling off. Think his body was hoping he wouldnt stick it out lol

Back