First order - that was scary

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MadamDotty, 5 December 2006 Social URL.

1. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Just placed my first big order with CD. I've had the starter kit, but felt I really needed a box of just about everything to make sure I have a decent stock and be able to provide a full selection. I've got a couple of clients lined up and so decided to bite the bullet and put in an order. But I did feel a bit panicky at ordering so much stock, lot of money to spend up front. I am confident I'll have the clients to use up the stock, but I guess as this stage it feels like quite a leap of faith. Still, looking on the bright side, if I don't get any clients, I'll be the slimmest girl in Telford, I've enough packs to keep me going for months!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I felt exactly the same, luv!!!

I was terrified I'd be left with loads of stock BUT remember that your products have a long shelf life and you'll probably be having to make another order next week!

Best of luck to ya!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Good Luck Madame D you'll be fab
    XXC

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Same as Isobel ... I was scared when I ordered so much stuff .. and so much money!! But all of it sells - some more popular than others - but sometimes seasonal, sometimes just down to the clients!

Have fun - and it will sell - and as Isobel says you'll soon be back ordering more! I keep a box opened and at least 1 (sometimes 2 of the more popular flavours) in stock. I also find emailing my order through is a good idea - and as long as they have email before 10am you get next day delivery.

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Just a note PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't E-Mail your credit card details to anyone as it is so easy to intercept.

M.

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

If you have a credit card just for your CD stuff, put your first order through by phone, then simply email asking them to use the previous credit card number. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.