first post and the first steps towards becoming half the person I am!

vick said:
haha, I was a pain in the backside at that age (putting it mildly) pray to god my daughter doesn't follow in my stroppy footsteps!

Sorry, but I think stroppy comes with the territory at that age!! :D xx

Jelly belly WeMITT here too LOL. I have sons.. *phew* (just kidding!) 10 and 11. :D

Just wanted to post to wish you well Vick, and you too Dragonrose.

And Tracy - you must get this all the time but WOW. Look at you! Amazing weightloss So nice of you to cheer on the newbies...it's such great motivation seeing someone that close to the pot of gold! :)

:) RB

RedBobbin said:
Jelly belly WeMITT here too LOL. I have sons.. *phew* (just kidding!) 10 and 11. :D

Just wanted to post to wish you well Vick, and you too Dragonrose.

And Tracy - you must get this all the time but WOW. Look at you! Amazing weightloss So nice of you to cheer on the newbies...it's such great motivation seeing someone that close to the pot of gold! :)

:) RB

Oh thank you, hon, that's so nice of you to say! :) I've got so much motivation and encouragement on this site myself that it's really nice to be able to cheer others on from a position a bit further down the road, and say if I can do it you definitely can too. :) xx

hi hun welcome your going to do great

Fell off the healthy eating wagon all day Sunday but on purpose, fathers day celebrations and all that.
Weighed myself this morning haven't gained but lost 4lbs which is good but I cant help thinking, 'what if I'd of eaten healthily all day yesterday?'

Fell off the healthy eating wagon all day Sunday but on purpose, fathers day celebrations and all that.
Weighed myself this morning haven't gained but lost 4lbs which is good but I cant help thinking, 'what if I'd of eaten healthily all day yesterday?'

It's not a race Hun. "Normal" thin people have bad days too. Eat sensibly but don't deny yourself the odd occasion, they don't make that much difference if its one day out of 30!

you're doing really well xx

vik
sometimes you need to enjoy yourself and have a cheat day to get you kick started as long as your not going over the top x x

Thanks chezz and batfich, I've been terrible so far this week, I was good Monday. Downfall has been being invited for my tea one day and taken for a meal the other however tomorrow im getting my head back into it.
I need to learn to say no, order the healthier option and ignore the desert menu... or sew my mouth shut! haha

I tried on size smaller jeans earlier and they fasten, bit snug but I was snug in the larger size 2 weeks ago! Pleased with myself and its also good motivation to keep on track now. Won't be long until I'm flogging my current size wardrobe as they'd all be swimming on me!

vick well done its great i know myself when you go down a size but wow it can be dear do lololol ( but worth it ) x x

vick well done its great i know myself when you go down a size but wow it can be dear do lololol ( but worth it ) x x

I know, treated myself to a couple of outfits to aim for in the smaller size. I think ill keep doing that, once I'm in a size buy an outfit or two in a size smaller to keep me motivated.

i agree vick thats wot i like to do i went to a carboot today and got an outfit smaller i thought its a cheap way and will make me do it x x x

Haven't been on here or my fitness pal for a while been so busy. I've not been bad in relation to what I'm eating. I've just not been exercising as much as I'd like to and I can tell the difference in my weight loss much slower than when I exercise.
Back in the game now so hello again! :D

hi vick
i am the same not been walking and wow my body knows about it

Urgh, not been on here or behaving myself infact I'm pee'd off at myself as I was really enjoying seeing results physically aswell as the numbers tumbling on the scales.
So basically I reverted back to type...comfort eating, a death in family on top of a terminal diagnosis within immediate family and I've been back to stuffing my face with s**t because it makes things better... I know it doesn't I need to snap out of my automatic instinct stress=eat. In my opinion I think it's best I do it whilst I'm still stressed to break the cycle.

Weighing myself tomorrow morning and once I've got over the not so shock of all the lbs piled on I'll come on here and shame myself!

hi vick
we have all done it me included i mean i go away for 2 weeks and come back a stone heavier i think i hate a person while i was away
i agree love no one can judge you for comfort eating at such a sad time like this in your life but your back now and fighting again good luck love and a big hug ((((((((((((hug))))))))))

Hiya chezz thanks for replying and for the imaginary hug!

I need to sort myself out nobody but me can so need to get my mind and backside back into gear.
On a lighter note, expecting to be heavier than I started due to not giving a flying one about what was going in my mouth I have gained only 6lbs from when I fell off the rails. Not ideal but not as bad as expected.

Game face back on, over and out x

hi hun hows your week been love
i agree love that there is no one to help yourself but us but we will do it love we will be stong x x

Back