First Rubbish Weigh In

Well done, Shel - that's the spirit! Fab attitude. Next week those 5lbs will be gone! :)

Go You!!! Thats the spirit!!!

Good luck
xxxxxxxxxx

1lb off is 1lb off hun and 1lb closer to goal!
You have also lost 5lbs a week average over 6 weeks which is superb!!!
Keep up the GOOD work hun!!! Your doing Fab! :D

xx

Hang in there my luv

I won't lie, I hate losing 1 pound or staying the same and it's happened to me but always with a big loss the next week

Chin up x

Shelley, do not worry for a second.

If you are sticking to it then it will just be something like water retention or your body reacting to lack of food etc.

About 5 weeks in (last time around) I lost 1/2 pound, and was gutted, the following week I upped water slightly and lost 10lbs !

:cool:

Shelley

You are an inspiration for your positive thinking. This is going to happen to others at some point, including myself. You are so right to keep focused and look forward to a good loss next week.
Best wishes!

Know that feeling....how p'd off can you feel. But you've done the right thing and used it to your advantage. I'm hoping to do the same this next week. Heres to a motivated 100% week and major losses! xx

1lb is still a loss in the right direction, maybe you lost inches ??? I find on weeks i don't lose as much as i hope i lose inches instead..
Your doing great keep up the good work :)

Well done Shelley great attitude, and a pound off is a pound in the right direction and closer to your goal. Your losses have been great so far..
Keep smiling your doing fab x

A lb is still a lb so well done on it! :) If ever you feel disheartened just pick up a block of lard - that's how much fat has disappeared from your body in the past week - a fine achievement!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:
you go girl thats the attitude to take fight them pounds you`ll do good next week :D

Back