• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Shake/Soup?

7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm. Keeps it evenly spaced out during the day.

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
12.30 p.m.
6.00-7.00 p.m.
9.00 -10.00 p.m

MsV

Breakfast - 9.30am. Lunch - 2.00pm and dinner at 8.00pm. My CDC told me that I should try and stick to normal times, so when I introduce food it will be natural to go with similar times and not pick in between.

First at about 9, then about 2, then about 6 then my last at about 11. (I don't get home from work till nearly 11) x x

sumayyah

please try again
depends on how im feeling as some days i just cant get the shakes in
on a good day 12, 4, 7 and on days like today 4.30, 8 and still havnt managed the last one

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
5ish, 8pm, then 10pm....i dont know why, just like them at the end of the day! will have to change that soon though when i start working up the plans!
xxx

I split everything in two except my evening meal so I have 5 meals altogether! I have first breakfast at 8:30, then last of my breakfast at 10:30, then first lunch at 1, second lunch at 2:45 and evening meal at about 7. I have them at those times as they are my breaks at work :)

11 - 12 ish for the first one.
4 -5 ish for the second at work.
10 ish for the third.

I work odd shifts, so these are the 'normal' meal times for me.

I have my first between about 12 noon and 1pm, my second about 5pm and my last about 9pm. I can cope with the mornings but I get really hungry in the afternoons so I save them for then.

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Like Nicola, I tend to split mine;

8am ish brekkie
10-11 hot drink or half bar
12-1 lunch (sometimes full shake if I'm having savoury drink midafternoon)
3-4 shake or half bar
5-6 mousse!
9-10 hot drink before bed.

Sometimes in between I'll have water flavouring- savoury hot or cold with sparkling water or made into jelly or ice lolly.
I play around with these times depending on how I feel and if I'm a t work, but I always try to stick to half portions so I tend to have something left later on if I feel I need it :D

11ish, 2/3pm and 7ish. I found if I had my last one too late I couldn't get to sleep! Very bizarre as most seem to have their last one quite late, so I must just be a bit odd!!!! x

GeMzY

Silver Member
seems the norm to wait til mid morning/noon for the first meal, i found it works for me. I tend to get hungry after the second shake so i stretch it out til eastenders lol then nibble a bar before bed. :innocent0002:

LV30

Gold Member
Weekdays:
9.30 Bar (and a black coffee - i wake up looking forward to it!)
1.30ish - Shake
(I'm SS+ so dinner about 7.30ish)
9.30ish - Mousse.

On the weekends I have a shake for breakfast so i can take my bar if I'm out shopping so i can have it with a coffee for lunch, and feel relatively normal!

Lynne
x

Wales

Silver Member
When on SS and at work I had tetra at 12.30, then soup or bar at 18.00 and shake at about 20.00.

Now on SS+ I have shake at 07.00 before work, tetra at 12.30, SS+ meal at 18.30ish and last shake about 20.00

Weekends are as and when depending on what I am doing, though I do prefer to start as late in the day as possible.

have my first pack about 1pm, 2nd about 6pm and last of the day between 9 and 10 pm although a lot of the time i have to force the last one down so usually make a hot choc