First Steps Taken

Lfc

Today i have taken the first steps to a new me.. I have started Slim and save and looking forward to this new journey in my life,
I really want this to work as i have been so obese all all my life and just got to the point where i am not happy with myself and this is having a effect on how i am around people i feel i am the big fat frumpy one :( things have got to change

i have started with banana shake today and followed by spicy spaghetti and chicken soup today

would love to get to know you all and share stories

take care xx

Hi Hun

I have attempted to start this diet before and stopped after day one, not because it was hard but because my husband suggested going out for a meal. Well today I am going to try again, I have spoken t him and he now realises how unhappy I am an how happy it would make me to be a healthy weight.
So far just had water but went to Tesco and bought chicken and a few of the vegetables I like so im all ready to go.

Good luck hun xx

Good luck starting today

Be mindful that the plan is 3 packs and a protein meal or 4 packs and veg.

To follow the plan correctly and survive the first week eat the recommended amount as it helps with the hunger till in ketosis

Best of luck and you have all the time for meals out when your slim :)

Xxxxxx

hello all thanks for your replies i will be having 3 packs and having a salad or veg mix also sorry i forgot to put that,, hope i am doing this right??
Dolly82 i totally understand how you feel as i have tried this kind of diet before Cambridge but like you hubby was not happy as he said he felt for me as he could hear my tummy grumbling but i broke down last week and said i could take it anymore and if i dont lose weight now and try this diet i will be a mess so we searched and decided that slim and save was better for me as you can actually have meals and also the packs are meals too not just shakes,,,
Lanarkwitch well done on your weight losss your doing brill
mytimeto shine well done to you also with your loss

good luck to you all and we will all do this x

With your salad and veg you need 100g of protein as well,
So
Chicken
Turkey
Fish
2 eggs.
There is a protein meals stickie if you want some tips :)

Good luck

Lfc said:
hello all thanks for your replies i will be having 3 packs and having a salad or veg mix also sorry i forgot to put that,, hope i am doing this right??
Dolly82 i totally understand how you feel as i have tried this kind of diet before Cambridge but like you hubby was not happy as he said he felt for me as he could hear my tummy grumbling but i broke down last week and said i could take it anymore and if i dont lose weight now and try this diet i will be a mess so we searched and decided that slim and save was better for me as you can actually have meals and also the packs are meals too not just shakes,,,
Lanarkwitch well done on your weight losss your doing brill
mytimeto shine well done to you also with your loss

good luck to you all and we will all do this x

You need to throw some protein (chicken or tuna) in your salad as with only 3 packs your not getting enougb protein.

Good luck, keep on it for a week & see the results they will really spur you on.

thanks guys i will do this so much to learn hehe but i WILL do this :)

We will get there hun xx

we sure will dolly82

Good luck to those just starting!

Its... well in some ways its the easiest diet in the world, you get into a routine of having packs and the weight falls off. Other times it can be really hard though. Its more of a mental thing than a physical. I've been on S&S now for.... since feb! And during that time theres been easy times and struggles.... what i would do is write down how your feeling right now with your weight. I think after you lose a few stone you begin to forget how bad being obese really is on your life.... and its nice to go back and reflect on.

wow phoenixx you have done amazing with your loss good idea about writing down how i feel i have even took a picture of me at my biggest and stuck it on the fridge door as a reminder that i dont want to go back there

Back