First Stone gone many more to go

hi tessa
i know wot you mean about the food my stomach is making a right noise lololol but did not have any xmas pudding was a good girl there
hope results come back good love x

Chez don't worry I ate your Christmas pudding for you, lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
good girl my diet as been no better today oh dear the scales will tip over when i get on them :eek: :D

back today for me off for my birthday new years eve then back new years day then of the the 2nd till the 6th having a few days off to relax and 2 days away x x

have a good day at work love x x x

Hi Chezz, Not the best day. Not had much sleep as had to go to out of hours doctor with hubby at night. Looks like much the same tonight as dad in law is now in hospital with pneumonia. Sad times:( Hope you're ok. Xxx

oh tessa my darling im so sorry to read this my heart goes out to you if you need me im here love xxxxxxxxxx

hugs to your family and your husband :bighug:

Hi Chezz, thanks for your kind words. Hubby is a bit better as we have his mum staying with us. She will move to a new nursing home soon. She doesn't want to but our place is not suitable for her needs. Just hope my siter in law will get a new place for her asap. Hard work I am very stressed out:( hope you are ok. Xxx

Hi Chezz, belated Happy Birthday! :) Hope you had a nice day.
Its my birthday today. Done me exercise now for the Cava :D xx

Looks like I am back on the wagon:). Started 30min 2mile walk again and not eating too badly :D x
happy belated birthday love glad things are looking a bit better for you hun and well done on the walk and eating
well im of the drink wow i had to much over our mini weekend break last week its put me off lol eating great and been walking around so did not do my leslie sansone today
good luck for this week love x x x

Not giving up booze til after father in laws funeral. Will give it up fo lent this year. Used to do that every year. Should help with weightloss :). Where did you go for your mini break? Xx

only england not far from home but the pub was amazing lololol weather terrible
i agree with you there love not till after the funeral your going to need it i was just so greedy and im paying for it now i was on karoke thought i could sing but i cannot lol and made bad food choices to x

Karaoke is something I've never done :D nice to have a break away even if its close by.
Mum in law is going into a new home on Monday. Little does she know. Bit worried how it will effect husband to be alone all day. He's very depressed at the moment :( xxx

Karaoke is something I've never done :D nice to have a break away even if its close by.
Mum in law is going into a new home on Monday. Little does she know. Bit worried how it will effect husband to be alone all day. He's very depressed at the moment :( xxx

aww bless your mum in law i can understand your worry about your hubby being alone is when you start thinking about things
i would try leaving him little things to do let him feel he is helping you and least that will take is mind of things for a bit i know its going to take time
but i know with you there to support him he will get through this im here for you hun
karaoke i love it but only when i had a drink lolololol

hi tessa
hope your mum in laws move into her new home goes well for hr monday and not to stressful on your husband x x

Thanks Chezz. I am so tired all I want to do is sleep. Its been a stressful time. Sister in law is behaving odd too :( I offered money towards flowers. Money I avent really got. Her reply was she got flower and me and hubby can get our own if we want. Hubby upset. Great. Not:( xx

Back