First Stone gone many more to go

hi tessa
glad you had a great time yeah im ok love hoping this week goes smooth lolol

Week is going ok so far. Stayed under calories and did a lot of walking and Zumba on monday, 2Mile walk yesterday + 45 min 3 mile walk today. Let's hope for a loss. I am definitely losing inches though :D xx

hi tessa

thats graet love i did an hours walking yesterday and 1/2 hr today and be a 2 mile walk again tomorrow week going great still and foodwise as well lets hope them scales are nice on sunday to me x x x

Its our team Christmas meal tomorrow. I will have to try and do my 3mile walk in the morning. Hope I can get up earlier. :) x

hi tessa
have a good meal tomorrow and hope you can get your walking in x x x

good on you tessa that great good on you girl well im well happy i have changed my w.i. day to fridays its easy for me i have lost 3lbs so only 2 more to lose to rid the 5lbs a put on :eek: lolol
well you have a great night to tonight love enjoy its a one off so do not feel guilty x x

tessa least its still a loss done well done x x :D

Busy week this week. Still managed to exercise but not sure how well I am gonna do with weight loss this week. Fingers crossed for Sunday. X

:fingerscrossed: fingers crossed love good luck for w.i. sunday x

Busy week. Had to take dog to vets and will have to take her to different one on monday.
Foodwise its been a good week. So hopefully I will see a loss :) xx

Hi Chezz, bit worried about our doggy as she has been drinking a bit more. Vet suggested womb infection. We getting her to a different vet on Monday which used to be her vet before we moved. Hopefully she is fine. She seems lively and bouncy today. Fingers crossed for her. Xx

Back