First Stone gone many more to go

hi tessa
i would take her to your other vets to get a second opinion love fingers crossed she is going to be ok
well done also on the 2lb loss x x

Hi Chezz, Doggy loved her cuddle:) She is back to her normal self. Even pushing the cat out of her way to steal cat food:) Naughty.
Not been to good with my calories this week. Will see if I at least stay the same.
How are you getting on? Xx

Hi tessa
im doing ok love im doing my 1mile L.S. every day but im trying now not to weigh myself till the end of december :D
im so glad your doggie is ok now lol i like that with the cat lolol bless them hope you have a lost this week love x x

hi Chezz, sounds like you're back into the walking:) I had a few days were I didn't do my 2miles. Just not hd the time. Hopefully I can do more this week.
I did lose 0.5lbs though:) xx

hi tessa
bless you love everything seems to be going wrong
well done on your loss love x x

Hi Chezz, bad couple of weeks here. Mum in law is having her radio therapy for her skin cancer so hubby is stressed as he has to be at her care home before 8.30am o accompany her. Hubby has water infection so really shouldn't be out and about. Laptop broke and now dad in law is in hospital. Very stressed. Dinner today was Chips and prawn crackers. Very healthy. Not. Xx

oh tessa what a horrible 2 weeks you have had oh i hope all gets better for you soon :bighug:xx

Hi Chezz, its been a mad few days. Worked overtime and finally bought christmas presents and food:). Lost another pound this week :D How are you? Xxx

Hi Chezz, its been a mad few days. Worked overtime and finally bought christmas presents and food:). Lost another pound this week :D How are you? Xxx

hi hun
so pleased you lost another pound well done i have gone up 4lb im not crying cause i know i have been on the naughty road but im going to enjoy xmas and my birthday on new years eve then after the new year im back on the good girl road chucking all crap food in bin i want to lose 5 stone next year so fingers crossed lolol have a great christmas love :xmassign::26::23::dancing_snowman:

Hi Chezz, you can do it :D. Your birthday is 2days before mine :) I will still count calories over christmas but won't be strict. Want to enjoy christmas. My parents in law are staying with us til after new year. Father in law might have bone cancer. We will find out tomorrow. Will be a not very cheerful christmas. Hope you're ok. Xx

hi tessa
merry christmas i have my fingers crossed its good news for your father in law x x

Hi Chezz, Merry Christmas! Not had the results yet. Hoping to hear more tomorrow or day after. I had far too much to eat today. Feeling stuffed like a christmas turkey:) hope you're having a nice christmas xx

Back