First Stone gone many more to go

Yay to a good food day :) You are doing well. I could have done better in the evening though . Had a piece of plum cake (home made) and w piece of buttered toast.
I am out for a pub meal with work tomorrow. Will have to be xtra good during the day :)

hi tessa
have a great day today and enjoy your pub meal x

Oh well 2days of not the best food days. Never mind. I tried to stick mainly to healthy food but pub yesterday which was not to bad BBQ chicken breast with bacon + Cheese, chips peas + a tomato. Wasn't to big a portion so probably not the worst to have. Today we had fruit at work in the morning but then we got free ice cream:) Was a long day at work. When I got home hubby made cheese on toast so went over calories both days. Oops. :( Must try harder. Xx

tessa you will do it love x

you will sweetheart trust me one morning really soon you will just not bother you will just say no thanks honest you will have the odd thing now and again or have a day where you will fit it in but it will come your doing great love x x

hi tessa
your more than welcome hun
i have been working overtime and have got just next week to do then thats it i hope lol but i have been eating late at night so not helped at all plus a bottle of wine on my one day off have not gained but not loss any so next week im going get walking hoping that will move things x x x

Hi Chezz,

Its great that you stayed the same:) That's what I am hoping for this week too. What time do you finish work when you do overtime? I finish at 8pm. I used to work one week early shift one week late. When on lates I used to have dinner with my hubby when I got in. Not doing that at the moment. My hubby makes me pasta salad or Sandwiches for lunch and dinner. Although as I said he made me Cheese on Toast yesterday evening. Normally I just have a cup of tea. My overtime goes til the end of September. Just hoping I can be stricter with myself for the september challenge. I probably join MFP to help me track my calories.
I am sure we will achieve our targets :)
Xx

Hi Chezz,

Its great that you stayed the same:) That's what I am hoping for this week too. What time do you finish work when you do overtime? I finish at 8pm. I used to work one week early shift one week late. When on lates I used to have dinner with my hubby when I got in. Not doing that at the moment. My hubby makes me pasta salad or Sandwiches for lunch and dinner. Although as I said he made me Cheese on Toast yesterday evening. Normally I just have a cup of tea. My overtime goes til the end of September. Just hoping I can be stricter with myself for the september challenge. I probably join MFP to help me track my calories.
I am sure we will achieve our targets :)
Xx
hi tessa
its 10.00pm at night so by the time i eat its like 10.30 -11.00 im so tired at the moment but it finishes next thursday everyone back of holiday

Hi Chezz,

That's a long day. No wonder your tired.
I worked 3hours overtime yesterday. Then went to my in laws as was their 50 year wedding anniversary. They are both in a care home. Was quite a stressful day. Food was bad in what I ate but stayed in my calorie allowance. Joined MFP and track what I eat0and any exercise. Hope this will help me lose :) xx

hi tessa im on there and it helps me so much
aww wow 50th years married is amazing i love seeing there older generation they are the real troppers they stayed together through thick and thin bless them

I have started my food diary on MFP and I am surprised how well I am doing with my calories:)
Good day today. Only naughty food was 6 cadbury eclairs. Could be a lot worse :)
How are you getting on? X

hi tessa
today been a good day done my 2 mile leslie sansone walk and under on calories so a happy bunny today
you have done well today hun good luck for tomorrow x

Hi Chezz, doing my long day at work today. Once this overtime is finishing in a few weeks I might join our free Zumba class at work. Heard good things about it. Always wanted to try Zumba.
Not sure if I stay in my calories today. Got cous cous salad for lunch and my hubby made me sandwiches for the evening.
What is that leslie sansone walk your doing? Hope you have a nice day xxx

hi tessa been another good day today and the walking
if you go on you tube and put leslie sansone it will show you some of her dvds it walking but with cardio exercise i do the 2 mile one there is a 1 mile one to i like it has it fits in to my life i tried zumba but not for me they was going one way and me and my bits where going the other i had the class in stiches and it did not go down well with the teacher ;) this week is my last
hope your not to tired and your day as gone well and yes enjoy your zumba when overtime over lose weight and make more new friends x x

Hi Chezz, had some good days this week. Just hoping it will show on the scales:) another long day today. Got all my food with me so no need to buy anything at work.
Sounds like the Zumba class you went to wasn't to great. Ours is paid for from work and one of the girls who goes said they have a right laugh and most people can't do it properly. Just hope they continue the class as I can only start in October. Will have a look at you tube for those walks. Sound like something I would enjoy.
Xx

Hi Chezz, had some good days this week. Just hoping it will show on the scales:) another long day today. Got all my food with me so no need to buy anything at work.
Sounds like the Zumba class you went to wasn't to great. Ours is paid for from work and one of the girls who goes said they have a right laugh and most people can't do it properly. Just hope they continue the class as I can only start in October. Will have a look at you tube for those walks. Sound like something I would enjoy.
Xx
hi tessa im sure you will enjoy the walks i do im so glad your having a good week and i have my fingers crossed for you when you get on the scales hun im sure it will show
good thing taking your food with you as then you cannot go off diet brill idea for us slimmers :D
oh the zuma women was a b**** and i did not care what anyone thought i just got on with it i came laugh at myself and do not mind being the clown but when there being bullies and nasty then i bite back hard :) and they was like that so i just stopped going i hope you have a good time at yours and im sure it will still be going in october as it seems people are having fun best exercise in the world laughter :) hope you having a great day

Hi Chezz, was a long day yesterday. Could have been better as had last piece of in laws anniversary cake:) It was needed though.
Hoping to squeeze in some exercise at the weekend. I am working on saturday though.
How are you getting on?
Have a lovely day today. Xx

hi tessa
sorry not been on this weekend all week i was good then to celebrate me and hubby went out for a glass or should i say 2 bottles of white wine and diet lemonade wow and im wondering if i will lose this week do not think so not after all that i do not think but i did eat under my calories last week well today started off good here is to the rest of the week no over time now till October :D

Back