First Stone gone many more to go

Hi Chezz, plum cake is quite a big thing in germany where I am from:) Really quickl and easy to make.
250g flour, 150g sugar, 150g butter, 2tsp of baking powder and one egg. Knead into a ball. Roll out on a sheet (I use a roasting tin covered in tin foil) put about 1kg of halved plums (victoria plums) on top bake for 45min by 175 c or gas 4. Ones ready put sugar on top whilst the cake is still hot. Yum yum:)
How's your back? Hope its getting better.
No long days for me now until tuesday but I work saturday.
Think I might have lost a bit more. Well I find out sunday:)
Have a great day xxx

hi tessa
thankyou for the recipe im going to give it ago
my back is alot better now thankyou im going to do my walk in the morning
i bet your glad your not on lates at work now till next week :D
im really pleased you like the walking dvd
well only 9 days now to my holiday cannot wait lolol
hope you have had a great day hun
oh foodwise today been good x x

Hi Chezz, great that your back is getting better. Where you going for your holiday? Just what youi need to get some proper rest after all the overtime.
Finished at 5pm today. Felt like a half day :)
Been quite good all week food wise and upped my exercise slightly. My trousers feel a bit looser. :-D
Speak later xx

Had quite a good day food wise. Although had a rather large dinner. Oops :)
Will have a look at a you tube Zumba session tomorrow. Burn more calories :) xx

Hi Chezz, great that your back is getting better. Where you going for your holiday? Just what youi need to get some proper rest after all the overtime.
Finished at 5pm today. Felt like a half day :)
Been quite good all week food wise and upped my exercise slightly. My trousers feel a bit looser. :-D
Speak later xx
hi hun
off to crete cannot wait love oh im so happy you have lost 3lbs that's amazing love well done im coming off mine till i come off holiday my heads all over and struggling but im not going to go mad though
x x x

Thanks Nessa:) I can't believe I lost 3lbs as I ate loads :)
Hi Chezz, sometimes its good to have a break from the Diet. Just enjoy your holiday and start afresh later. Hope the weather will be hot for you:) xxx

you are doing great tessa love x x

Hi Chezz, How are you? Not long until your holiday:)
Long day for me today. Should stay under my calories today so better day today. Xx

hi tessa
a long one for me tomorrow :( as a favour for a friend but only 2 more to go :D
its funny i have told myself im off the diet but im still acting like im on it lololol but without the exercise
how your day been love

Hi Chezz, I had my last long day today :) I still do Overtime but only til 6.30pm. Long enough. Stayed under my calories and done my exercise in the morning.
I've done loads of exercise over the weekend. Most unlike me:)
You probably so used to be on a diet that its ingrained. Not a bad thing stops us from going too bad :D
I am sure once your on holiday its easier to forget the Diet. Xxx

Bought the Hairy Dieter book yesterday. Loads of nice low calorie recipes. I shall try quite. Few of them :) xx

Is it as good as the first book? I'm tempted to get it. Xx
Well done on the exercise too xxx

I haven't got the original one. But this one has a lot of homely dishes and a few currys. All looks yummy. :)
X

I've just ordered the second with my home delivery!! Can't wait to have a look xx

Back