First Stone gone many more to go

Hi Chezz, I have started that walking workout you mentioned and I really enjoy it. Unfortunately I seem to have done something to my foot and am on painkillers. It seems to be better after exercise though. Very strange. Haven't lost any weight this week so quite disappointed.
Hppefully we can both record a loss next week.
Nice that your Overtime finished. My one is still on possibly even in october. Xx

hi tessa
glad you like it hun
if your foot is hurting hun be careful or just do 1 mile gentle walk i love it makes me feel alive afterwards ok i think oh no not this again lololol but no walking no weight loss i have got my fingers crossed that im going to have a loss
wow yours is till october crumbs you will have to get yourself a nice outfit for xmas with the extra pennys so you feel it was worth it
talk tomorrow and have a good day hun x x x

Hello Chezz, on my way home from my long day at work. My foot seems to be a lot better. I think the exercise actually helps. I only do the one mile walk in the morning. Only doing the longer ones at the weekend. Finally an exercise I actually enjoy. I can feel my muscles aching a bit. :).
I won't do any quite as long days in october. I am to tired. Money will be good. We only got my income so I am saving for holidays and my hubbies season ticket for the footie.
Hope you had a good day at work.
Xx

hi tessa
wow you have had a long one today
not a bad day today but i think the overtime is catching up with me now looking forward to a lie in at the weekend do not blame you saving for holiday love and your hubbys footie least its something you both enjoy
im glad your foot is better im not doing them at moment cause of the fall but i will be back at it on monday
talk tomorrow hun x x

Hi Chezz, didn't realize you fell:( what happened?
Hope you're ok.
I am back on my way to work. Can't wait for the weekend either. Definitely need a lie in. I am so tired. At least the exercise boosts my energy in the morning. Have a nice day. Speak later xx

hi tessa sneaking on while at work on break i feel lol being noisy my hubby said i looked like a beetle waving my arms and legs about lol and rolling side to side lolol my pride hurt more than me im feeling alot better now just wanting the weekend to come quick lololol will chat later hun hope your having a good day x x x

Hi Chezz, felt like the longest day ever.
Lucky you didn't hurt yourself to badly when you fell.
I am over tired. Long day tomorrow though.
Did stay under my calorie allowance again. Hopefully I will have a loss this week. Xx

hi tessa
i know what you mean love today seems to have gone on forever i feel so tired
im glad you have had a good day love lets hope our scales move for us
have a good nights sleep talk tomorrow x x x

Hi Chezz, another long day over and done with:) just tomorrow now than a nice relaxing weekend. Getting used to the exercise and I am really enjoying it. Might have a break from it tomorrow just to give my foot a rest. Will see what Sunday weigh in brings:)
How are you? Ope you had a nice day. Xx

hi tessa
wow its a long week this week im coming of my diet at the weekend going to have a good lie-in and have a good time with o/h not over the top to much though and back on it monday
hope your having a great day hun x x x

Hi Chezz, I had a day off from exercise although did a lot walking & shopping :)
I now discovered that my bad foot was due to my shoes. Got new ones today and wore trainers much better now.
Have a great weekend. xx

well done tessa on the 1lb loss thats great its a move on the scales
lol that would be me thinking its my foot then it being my shoes lol glad your ok and had a good day shopping i feel better today back feels alot better and feel better now i have had a proper nights sleep talk later x x

Hi Chezz, I am well happy with the 1lb loss :) My foot still hurts a bit but hopefully it will improve now that I have different shoes. Done the 3mile workout today. Felt great:) my food was mainly rubbish today tough. I am glad you are feeling better. Hope you had a nice weekend. Xx

hi tessa well i thought the over time was over but no got one more this week before i go away next week im back on form today and a 1 mile walk back still not brill
talk later x x hope your having a good day

Hi Chezz, hope you had a good day. Careful wit your back. Gentle walking should be ok though :)
I've done two 1mile walks and stayed under my calories. Much better:). Got cake in the oven though. Oops :) xx

hi tessa
never mind about the cake you could cut it on to little squares for the week .. ans a nice steady walk today am missing my l.s do not know if you feel the same but when i have done that i feel so full of life and love it afterwards but today been a great day foodwise and work been ok
so glad your liking the walking hun x x x

Hi Chezz, had a couple of squares from the cake this morning. Its made with plums so not to bad. :)
I agree about the ls walk. It makes me :) even early in the morning and its the first exercise I find addictive:)
Have a great day. I have my long day today and won't finish til 8pm. Xx

hi tessa
oh i have never had plum cake oh i must look into this yum yum
oh 8.00pm aww bless you love and your still doing great on the diet im proud of you hun
today been a good day had a good walk for 1/2 hour its getting cold now :sigh:
have a good day tomorrow x x x

Back