First Stone gone many more to go

Have a rest and put your feet in a bowl of watet

Not feeling to bad today. A little achy and we got a little sunburned not too bad though. We did wear sunblock but as there was no shade on the walk, I am surprised we didn't get burned worse than this. Got today off work to recover xx

Wow you are doing some serious mileage on your walks. I thought I was doing well with about 5 miles most days but you are an inspiration and in such hot weather too!! One of my colleagues did the Wirral Coastal walk at the weekend and she said she was feeling dizzy with the heat by the last couple of miles. Keep up the good work!

Wow you are doing some serious mileage on your walks. I thought I was doing well with about 5 miles most days but you are an inspiration and in such hot weather too!! One of my colleagues did the Wirral Coastal walk at the weekend and she said she was feeling dizzy with the heat by the last couple of miles. Keep up the good work!

I can only say we felt pretty dizzy and weak towards the end. Was glad when we came to the finish line. We might have seen your friend on Sunday. Small World xx

I don't really have any hats as I don't generally go out in the sun. I didn't realise there wouldn't be any shade at all. We wore a high sun factor and were quite covered up but not enough it seems ☹ Sunburn is almost completely healed now though thankfully. X

Ouch.....I have a teeny cyst right on the top of my head. I was on a sun holiday about 10 years ago and it got really aggravated in the sun. So now I always wear a hat, just a pound shop straw boater. But just in case I set out cloudy I always have a cotton bandana in my bag/pocket just in case....it has saved my head many times.
When is the next big walk.

Ouch.....I have a teeny cyst right on the top of my head. I was on a sun holiday about 10 years ago and it got really aggravated in the sun. So now I always wear a hat, just a pound shop straw boater. But just in case I set out cloudy I always have a cotton bandana in my bag/pocket just in case....it has saved my head many times.
When is the next big walk.
we probably doing a walk this weekend. Not quite as far though xx

No further weight loss si far. Couldn't really di much walking as I haf a lot if hip pain after the long walk. I am off work fron Thursday si we hopefully will walk more again.
I am going to my mums on Saturday and had hoped to have lost more weight but just didn't happen. ☹

Back from my mums. Now got a bad cold. Didn't get out of bed much yesterday. Put a little weight on but not much.

Back