First Stone gone many more to go

Hi everyone, had a good day yesterday. Dine a lot of walking as it was Chester pride. Ate quite healthy too. Will weigh in next week. My friends did say I look like I have lost weight. Fingers crossed xx

Well done....I hope the scales is good to you

Hi all, not weighted myself yet but planning to do so tomorrow. Had a bit of a normal eating day today. Dinner was Sauerkraut, mash & Gammon. Although my husband didn't have the Sauerkraut but baked beans instead. Just felt a bit homesick and needed comfort food from my childhood. Hope everyone is doing ok. X

Hi all, made Jamie Oliver's pasta sauce with hidden veg today. Was really nice, filling and so cheap. Got for more portions of sauce in the freezer. Was quite good today ☺ Just as well as I had a bad eating week. Stress made my eating choices poor. Not feeling to well today either so seems like stress is effecting my health. Hope everyone is doing ok. X

Hi all, I started having Porridge or Bircher. Müsli in the mornings which seems to stop me from snacking or feeling hungry Will see if it will help to finally shift more weight xx

Hi everyone, sorry I've been quiet for a while. Our dog was poorly and eventually had to be put to sleep. Not been that great diet wise but haven't gained any weight which is good. Hope everyone is ok xx

Oh no, that's terrible about the dog, animals really are part of the family and a huge loss when they go.
Well done on no weight gain and fingers crossed for further loss now.
Hugs

Not much healthy eating going on here at the moment. My mum was in intensive care last week and is still in hospital in Germany at the moment. She most likely won't be able to go back to her own flat as her Alzheimer's got worse. Will have to get over at some point in the next couple of months. My poor brother is really stressed and I can't really do anything from over here. :(

Sorry to hear that Tessa, it must be tough being away from her. I'm in a very similar situation with my Mam but I'm only a two hour drive away. Take care if yourself and best wishes to you Mum

I am writing of this year and start again next year.
My mum is coming out of hospital on Thursday and will need a carer to come in 3x a day. Won't need to go over until next May as planned.
Next year I am gonna try a low carb earing plan and see if that will shift the weight. My husband will give it a try too.
Hipe everyone is doing ok xx

Back