First Stone gone many more to go

Can't wait for this year to be over. Horrible week. A pregnant colleague had a bleed on the brain and was in a coma. She is now responsive but doesn't speak. Another colleague lost her battle with cancer yesterday. ☹ Wasn't the most cheerful Xmas dinner in the evening. Healthy eating is nit high on my list of priorities at the moment.
At least my mum is doing ok.
How is everyone? X

Oh dear Tessa, what a time you are having. So sad your friend had what sounds like a stroke or similar and another lost her battle with cancer. Tragic circumstances and so very upsetting for everyone. So glad your mum is ok and thinking of you right now. Diet thoughts can wait I am sure. Look after yourself and try to stay at least a little positive if possible. Big hugs. Thinking of you. xxx Bev

Hi everyone, hope you all had a nice Christmas. I am just back from my sister in laws. Nice and relaxing Christmas. Hubby is at the footy now and I sm lazing around. Not been too bad food wise as they don't do breakfast so we only had chrismas dinner (no pudding) a couple chocolate biscuits for breakfast and chocolates & crisps in the evening. Obviously some calories in form of alcohol das well xx

Hi everyone, I am planning to start my low carb eating from February. Hopefully I can motivate myself to actually do it. Wish me luck . X

Back