First Stone gone many more to go

Well done for not gaining.

I've done low carb eating and the main thinking is to not worry about calories - but to do it effectively so you go into ketosis, you need to up the fats and get the carbs under 20g to start with - so maybe you might want to think about doing calorie counting instead of low carb, because your menus always include high carb items like bread.

It's a different LC concept that I follow as I could never stick to very low carb. It allows about 120g of carbs. Which I do normally stick to. I have lost over half a stone with it so it seems to be working 🙂 I looked into the other low carb options and its not for me. Far to restricted. X

So after a slightly naughty weekend U am back on plan.

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, cream cheese, bacon
L = salad with Tzaziki, Cheese and leftovers potatoes (Not many)
D= salad with tuna, cheese, eggs and dressing made with herbal cream cheese and Greek yoghurt
S = apple, 25g crisps, 21.5g chocolate bar

Had a buffet at work today but I managed to only take half a plate and otherwise stick to my salad for lunch.
We had a cake sale for the hospital our colleague died in so I dud have a little cupcake too. I think I start properly again after Easter and just check what I eat in rhe meantime so I don't overdo it too much. X

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter. I am not eating as badly ad I thought I would. Back to lower carb on Wednesday 😊

A food day today. Pretty much back on plan.

B = 2 wholemeal toast with butter and marmite
L = salad with feta and a chicken thigh, creme egg
D = salad with tuna, cheese and eggs and a yogurt cream cheese dressing
S = yogurt with berries, little piece banana, oats and honey, 25g crisps, praline egg

I got a new job and was working around easter and slept on my days off. I haven't been out for a decent walk in a long time now.

Not as strict low carb at the weekend but done quite well. And stayed under calorie target as well.

B = Maple, pecan clusters' from Aldi
L = 2 wholemeal toasts with butter and Brie
D = Fajitas made with Quorn and peppers + grated cheese and Greek yoghurt
S = 2 praline eggs from lidl

Not a low carb day today ad needed to use some potatoes up. Stayed under calorie target though and with being twice evacuated at work had to climb loads of stairs so extra exercise:D

B = 2 wholemeal toast with butter and jam
L = Rye bread with butter and garlic sausage + 2 tomatoes
D = 300g potatoes (baked), quark, creme fraice and spring onions + a little cheese
S =apple, 2 chocolate praline eggs, little piece of brie

Quite a good day again and thankfully no fire alarm today.

B = Maple & Pecan clusters with milk
L = salad with Quark and spring onions + 2 ryevita
D = 2 southern style chicken fillets and creamy leeks, mushrooms and bacon
S = apple, 2 praline eggs, 25g crisps

Hey Tessa, it may seem like it's not going as fast as you'd like but you've released that stone forever which is amazing!

Getting back on plan now 🙂

B = Toast, butter and Marmite + 2 boiled eggs
L = Sandwich with cream cheese, Salami and cucumber + 2 Tomatoes
L = homemade cheese buns (made with cheese, ground almonds, eggs and baking powder), 2 quorn burgers with Tomato and onion
S = apple, brie, 2 praline eggs

Morning Tess, we still have a glut of praline eggs here that I am doing my best to avoid.

Todays food 😊

B = 2 cheese on toast
L = Ham Sandwich and 2 Tomatoes
D = lettuce, meatballs, 2 slices processed cheese, streaky bacon, yogurt dressing
S = apple, 2 ryevita + Laughing cow, 1 praline egg, 1 shortbread

I am really full now.

Back