First Stone gone many more to go

Well done Tess.
That's terrible about your husbands hat, as a robbery I can see why the police aren't interested but surely as an attack on your personal safety it is a serious issue that they should have looked at.

Well done Tess.
That's terrible about your husbands hat, as a robbery I can see why the police aren't interested but surely as an attack on your personal safety it is a serious issue that they should have looked at.

Yes you would gave thought they would be more interested. My husband is not happy at all. They were quick enough to take his details in the reception area in front if other people and then just said the kids (they were not kids) were probably just having a laugh! Not very reassuring.

Todays food.

B = 2 slices toast, butter & Marmite, a little piece of blue castello cheese
L = salad with cheese & Tzaziki, slice of rye bread
D = spinach with onion and cream, 150g potato & 2 fried eggs
S = 2 plums, 25g almond chocolate, pepperoni & 1 jammy dodger

Good day today and well under carb target and calories 😊

B = 2 slices toast, butter and salami
L = Salami Sandwich with sour cream and cucumber + 2 Tomatoes
D = Quorn Pieces, bacon cubes, leeks, mushrooms, cream and herbs
S = 2 Plums, 25g crisps, pepperami

Gosh so sorry to hear about the incident Tessa, although it's awful that the Police aren't in the least bothered - under resourcing, I guess.

Menus sound good though x

Not a bad early today. Carbs were a little higher but calories well under target 🙂

B = 2 wholemeal Rye bread slices toasted with butter and cottage cheese
L = salad. 2 potatoes and cottage cheese
D = 1 slice wholemeal toast, tinned tomatoes with onions and eggs
S = 25g crisps, 2 Oranges, 1 shortbread biscuit, 1 mini caramel shortcake

Finally the weekend 🙂 We have friend over for dinner tomorrow so not eating low carb then. Was under carb target today.

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with butter and blue castello cheese
L = salad with Tuna, sour cream and cheese + 2 slices ryevita crisp bread
D = Low carb pizza home made
s = 25g crisps, 21.5g chocolate bar, 2 oranges

Have a nice weekend everyone 🙂 xx

Pizza sounds good! How did you make it?
Its really easy. For the base you use 1pot quark, 2 eggs and about 40g of ground almonds. mix together spread in baking sheet lined with grease proof paper. Bake for 10 min on 200C then spread with Tomato paste and top with what you like. I used mushrooms, onion and ham. It' s not crispy but tastes yummy 🙂

Naughty day today ☺

B = Yogurt, oats, berries, third of a bananana and honey + 2 slices toast, butter & 1 slice roast ham
D = 2 dinner rolls, pate black olives then Beef in cream sauce, roast potatoes. Yorkshire pudding & green beans then lemon swirl cheese cake, Lancashire cheese
S = 3 pieces if Cornwall fudge, 1 bottle of red wine, glass port, rum and ginger beer

Yesterday was a bit of a write off. We had friends over for dinner and we had far too much booze 🙂. Back to low carb today. although still not the healthiest day I was un my carb allowance.

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, toast bacon cubes and scrambled eggs
L = left over lemon swirl cheese cake, Eton mess
D= Beef in cream sauce, green beans & 250g potatoes

Back on today 😊

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, butter and blue castello
L = 2 slices wholemeal rye bread, butter, Gouda and 2 tomatoes
D = 2 chicken thighs, broccoli and cheese sauce
S = 1 blood orange, 2 plums, 25g crisps, 21.5g chocolate bar

Todays food

B = Overnight oats with yogurt, half a banana and berries, 1 slice wholemeal toast with butter
L = cheese and pickle sandwich, 2 Tomatoes
D = 2 chicken thighs and fried peppers , onion , courgette and tomato
S = 2 plums, 25g crisps, 21.5g chocolate bar

I didn't manage to eat all the overnight oats. My hubby made them and probably made slightly too much for me 😊 xx

Back