First Stone gone many more to go

really good day today. Quite under calorie target and a little over carbs target.

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with pate
L = Salad with cheese and Sardines + 2 slices ryevita
D = Spinach with a little sour cream and onion, 250g potatoes and 2 fried eggs
S = 2 plums, 25g crisps, 21.5g chocolate bar

Todays food 🙂

B = 2 slices cheese on toast (wholemeal)
L = cheese and pickle sandwich + 1 Tomato
D = homemade low carb cheese roll, 2 Quorn burgers, 1 Tomato, Iceberg lettuce, dressing and 6 battered onion rings
S = 3 plums, 25g crisps, 21.5g chocolate bar

Forget the menus, I want to know more about this hat theft!

I feel like I want to get out on the streets and dish out some tough millinery justice!
Hi, yeah I wouldn't mind getting my hands on them. Just very odd that they were brave enough . My hubby is 6 Foot 8.5. It wad to quick for him to have a chance to react. Very annoyed with the police. Just felt like they couldn't wait to get rid of us ☹

Hi everyone, got a friend staying for the weekend. There probably will be wine 😊

Todays food

B = slice of toast with butter and smoked salmon, yogurt, berries, mango, oats and a little honey
L = cream cheese and smoked salmon sandwich
D = Fish and chips made in the oven, peas
salted caramel pudding with ice-cream
S = low carb cheese rolls, wine

Stop....you are making me hungry and its not even 9am

Hi everyone,

I am back on plan now 🙂

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, cream cheese, 2 slices bacon
L = salad with salami, cheese and salad cream + 2 slices Ryevita
D = Fish, broccoli & cheese sauce
S = Apple, pork scratchings, 21.5g chocolate bar

Oooh that dinner sounds lush! Enjoy :).
It is lush indeed 🙂
Very easy to do. Boil broccoli and make a cheese sauce by combining single cream, cream cheese with herbs and grated cheddar, pre heat oven. Put broccoli in oven dish put fish of choice on top then poor over cheese sauce and put more grated cheddar ob top. Bake until fish cooked. x

Morning Tessa, glad you are back on plan. Have you gone for any more nice walks recently.

Hi Tipperary 🙂 Not done any walks lately as far to cold and either myself or my hubby weren't well. Hopefully it will be warmer soon so we can start again. X

Quite a good day again today 🙂

B = yogurt with berries, half a banana, oats and honey, 1 slice wholemeal toast with butter and jam
L = Salad with cheese and Salami + 2 slices Ryevita
D = lean beef mince with onion, garlic, egg and feta formed like a roasting joint on a beg of peppers with crème fraiche, garlic and tomato paste
S = apple, pistachios, 21.5g chocolate bar, 1 mini piece caramel shortbread

I know, its been very cold here too but have managed to.go out for short local.walks. I'm looking forward to trying to get to the forest or the beach when the weather improves for a long walk.

We had a few walks around town but no long walks. Hopefully we can start longer walks again soon as we want to do the coastal walk around here again.

Todays food was ok although slightly over my carb limit

B = 2 soda bread farl with butter + 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with olives, feta and cesar dressing + 1 slice stone baked rye bread with cream cheese
D = Chicken breast, onion, peppers, courgettes, garlic, crème fraiche, and mozzarella
S = apple, pistachios, 1 Teacake

Bit of a bad day as my friend surprised me by buying me cake at our charity sale at work so gone higher in my carbs than I liked.

B = 2 slices stone baked rye bread with butter, jam & Nutella
L = sandwich, cream cheese, ham salami, cheddar and tomato
D = Belly pork slices, Tinned chopped tomatoes, onion, 2 eggs, slice wholemeal toast & butter
S= apple, 25g crisps, 1 slice lemon drizzle cake

I just weighed myself and and stayed the same. Quite happy with that as last weekend was naughty with food and drink. Going to friends for dinner tonight. Not low carb. I think I have to really keep an eye on calories as well as some of the low carb recipes are full of calories unless you eat portion like a toddler 🙂 xx

Back