First Stone gone many more to go

Lost about 0.5 lb 🙂
Not bad considering I was still eating Easter chocolate. Having a break this weekend as It's the Hillsborough anniversary so comfort food is needed. X

Well done Tess, I clicked like but think considering the weekend anniversary that like isn't appropriate but we don't have a button to say thinking of you.

Well yesterday was emotional but on sime parts a nice day as people been so nice and hubby met a few people he hadn't seen in a while. Got a couple of days of to take his mind of things.
Food was not great yesterday.

Today was better.

B = 1 toast with pate & 2 with butter and black forest ham
L = Eaton mess with raspberries and blueberries
D= Yellow fin sole and potato salad

Better day today after last night slip as I had rolls and sausages. Think it was stress that made me want carbs. Need to take our cat to the vets as there is something wrong with one of his teeth. Got appointment tomorrow and just hope he doesn't need an op.

Food today.

B = Ryevita, butter and cottage cheese
L = Cheese and onion Sandwich, 1 Tomato
D = extra lean beef mince, onion, peppers, courgettes, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, single cream and a bit of cream cheese, a little parmesan
S = black olives, 30g Lancashire cheese, apple, 1 praline egg

Back from the vet. Cat is ok. Has a bit if an ear infection and he has a heart murmur that we need to keep an eye on. Otherwise he is a healthy weight which is great. They said he has some bad teeth but due to his heart murmur an op is a higher risk so for now we see how he gets on once his ear infection has cleared up.
Good exercise walking up to the vets (all uphill) whilst carrying the cat. Took a taxi back though. Xx

Todays food (posted in the correct place this time) :)

B= 30g maple & pecan clusters' (Aldi) & 100ml whole milk
L = 2 slices wholemeal toast cheese & bacon
D = Gyros (Lidl), homemade Greek potatoes & homemade Tzaziki
S = 2 butter biscuits covered in milk chocolate

Stayed in calorie allowance and was just slightly over carb allowance . Quite happy with that xx

Another good day today 🙂

B = 2 small slices brown soda bread, butter& 30g camembert
L = Salad with cheese, Salim and Tzaziki + 2 slices crisp bread
D = salad with cheese, tuna, eggs & a cream cheese yogurt dressing
S = apple, 15g walnuts, 50g Feta, a tiny bit of hubbies chocolate bunny 😊

So our cat is back to normal. Demanding food and rearranging our shelfs :D
My food was much better today, lower carb than yesterday and under calorie allowance.

B = 2 slices 50/50 toast with cream cheese
L = 2 slices rye bread, butter, corned beef, mustard, lettuce & 2 Tomatoes, a little chocolate
D = 200g potatoes, chopped spinach with onion and crème fraiche, fried eggs, 1 pepperoni
S = apple, walnuts, 20g camembert

Stressful day at work but food was quite good today

B = 2 slices 50/50 toast & butter
L = 2 slices rye bread, butter, salami + 2 tomatoes
D = chicken breast, onion, garlic, pepper, courgette, single cream, crème fraiche & cheese
S = apple, walnuts, pepperoni, 4 pieces milk chocolate

Naughty day today. But I did walk for about 3hours. Tried to get some jogging trousers but couldn't get them in my size and length. They only had short I need regular or long. Very annoying as they were 2 for £10.

B =2 wholemeal seeded toast with pate
L = McDonald Fillet o fish and medium fries
D = 1/2 Pizza
S = jogurt with blueberries

Surprisingly I am under my calories so far. Unless I blow it with snacks later

;)

Hi everyone, lapsed a bit on low carb eating.
Trying to eat healthy though.

B = 2 wholemeal toast with butter and jam
L = leek, sweet corn, pineapple and egg salad, 0.5 small baguette
D = 2 faggots, potato wedges and Brussel sprouts
S = apple, slice home made banana cake (hubby baked it )

Back